Chapter 7: Rebellion

Jaymin is cleaning up his loft. Someone teleported in front of him. It's Derek.

Jaymin Caine: "Michael told you I gave him the scroll?"

Derek Sampson: "Yeah. Lucas told me."

Jaymin sits down on his couch.

Derek Sampson: "Lucas wasn't surprised when you gave Michael the scroll. He was going to come here and force you to hand it over."

Jaymin Caine: "He's going to pray for his dad if he pulled that stunt."

Someone is knocking on his door. Derek summoned his mace. Jaymin stopped him. Jaymin walked to the door. He opened the door. He was stunned by this.

It's a girl. She has brown hair. She has green eyes. She's wearing a Valor Warriors uniform. It's the girl that Jaymin saved from getting hit in the face by a football. Chelsea Wilson.

Flashback to 2016....

A football was about to hit Chelsea, but Jaymin caught the football and crushed it with his hand.

Back to the present...

Jaymin Caine: "Chelsea."

Chelsea Wilson: "Hi, Jaymin. Derek."

Derek nods his head.

Chelsea walked inside.

Chelsea Rogers: "Wow. This is where you live."

Jaymin Caine: "Why are you here?"

Chelsea Wilson: "My mom told me about the Havok Crown."

Jaymin Caine: "Mrs. Wilson is your mother. I should have figured."

Chelsea Wilson: "Where's Lucas?"

Jaymin Caine: "In Heaven. He's guarding the scroll I gave to Michael. Why do you ask?"

Chelsea Wilson: "I'm his girlfriend."

Jaymin isn't surprised.

Jaymin Caine: "Gabriel told me that Lucas has someone in his life. But he didn't tell me that someone is you."

Chelsea Wilson: "Me and him got together after we took care of the demon activity in Denver."

Jaymin Caine: "What else did he tell you?"

Chelsea Wilson: "That you're one of Jarrus's children. But you're different from the other demons. I wish Lucas could see that."

Jaymin Caine: "You and me both."

Lucas teleported in front of them. He sees Chelsea. He walks over to Chelsea. He kisses her.

Jaymin Caine: "Is the scroll safe?"

Lucas Dawson: "It's safe. You didn't have to ask me that."

Jaymin Caine: "I had to ask. Because if you lost that scroll, there's going to be a problem."

Lucas Dawson: "I told you it's safe."

Jaymin Caine: "If you say so."

Katelyn teleported in front of them.

Jaymin Caine: "What is it?"

Katelyn Donald: "Netherfiends."

Jaymin changes into demon-hybrid form. He summoned his protective suit and his sword.

Jaymin turns to Chelsea.

Jaymin Caine: "Wanna kill some Netherfiends?"

Chelsea Wilson: "Hell yeah."