Chapter 6: Rage of the Great Destroyer

Lucifer looks around. He cracks his neck. Moxus, Vaxxis, and Dexol kneel before him.

Lucifer sees everyone.

Lucifer: "Look what the cats dragged in."

Cedric: "Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Cedric. The Knight of Vondor. Fiona. It's nice to see you're alive. Parker Wells. Alice Fallon. [He sees Jaymin.] Ah. Jaymin Caine. Keldakk. We finally meet."

Jaymin Caine: "You're the Devil."

Lucifer: "That I am. There is no need for my autograph."

Cedric readied his sword.

Cedric: "Valor Warriors, attack!"

They were about to attack, but Lucifer flicked his hand. Causing the Valor Warriors to be pinned down. Lucifer summoned his sword.

Jaymin readies his sword. Jaymin goes for the first strike, but Lucifer teleported away. Lucifer taps him on the shoulder. Jaymin slashed nothing but air. Lucifer teleported behind him. Lucifer kicks Jaymin in the back, causing Jaymin to fall on his stomach. Jaymin gets up.

Lucifer: "You fight well for a half-demon."

Jaymin used his demonic magic to summon three spears. He launched them at Lucifer, but Lucifer dodged them. Lucifer teleported in front of Jaymin. He punches him in the face, causing Jaymin to bleed. He punches him again. Jaymin falls to the ground. Lucifer stands over Jaymin. Lucifer was about to strike with his sword.

Lucas and Waylon arrive. They see that their uncle is freed. Lucifer turns his attention to them.

Lucifer: "Nephews."

Waylon attacked first, but Dexol grabbed him by the foot. He slammed him down to the ground. Lucas used his angelic magic to summon his armor. He's in his transformed state.

Lucas's armor is white and gold. He's wearing a helmet. His sword is different.

Lucas attacked Moxus. Moxus is easily defeated. Vaxxis and Dexol attack Lucas, but Lucas defeated them. Lucas turned his attention to Lucifer.

Lucas Dawson: "This must end, uncle."

Lucas collided swords with his uncle's. Lucifer easily overpowered his nephew.
Lucas couldn't believe it. His uncle was able to overpower him. This stunned Lucas. Lucifer punches him in the face, causing Lucas to fall. Lucas changed back to normal.

Lucifer, Moxus, Vaxxis, and Dexol stand over everyone.

Waylon teleported away with Cedric and Fiona. Jaymin gets up. Jaymin teleported away with Parker and Alice. Lucas teleported away also.

Vaxxis Gartrin: "Shall we go after them?"

Lucifer: "No. We have other things to do."

They're in Hell. Lucifer sits on his throne.

Moxus Kezzor: "The other two pieces of the Havok Crown are in Heaven. Just wanted you to know. Might be a good time to pay them a visit?"

Lucifer: "Moxus. You're going to Heaven. Retrieve the other pieces."

Moxus Kezzor: "I can't just go there. Not like this."

Lucifer snaps his fingers. Moxus is given an angel form. His skin is human. His eyes are brown. He has angel wings.

Lucifer: "Find them, get them, and come back."

Lucifer opened a portal to Heaven. Moxus goes through the portal. The portal closed it.

Lucifer: "The Great Destroyer must awake. The whole world will perish by my hands."

At Bethany's apartment, Jaymin and the others meet up.