Chapter 1

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻
No one Pov:

It was late at night and Athanasia was sitting in her balcony reading a book.
She was wondering why his mothers friend hasn't visited him

Flashback

-What the... a voice suddenly yelled.
-H-Hello. a little girl girl said softly.
-Who are you kid?
-Hello! My name is Athanasia de Alger Obelia. She said while bowing to him.
-Huh? So you're Diana's daughter.
-You knew my mother?
-Yes I knew her. We grew up together.
-Could you tell me things about my daughter?
-Sure.
-Yeyyy! Athanasia said happily.
-Well your mother was a kind, beautiful, and cheerful. She loved dancing. That's how she met your father.
-Really?
-Yes, really. You look just like your mother. You got her beautiful light blonde hair and sweet smile.
-Lily told me that too. Athanasia said happily.
-So the emperor let Lilian work for you huh. said curiously
-You know Lily? said Athanasia confused.
-As far as I know Lilian was your mothers friend while she lived with your father.
-Ah so that's how they knew each other.
-Well my time is up. I need to go now.
-So quick? Athanasia said disappointed
-Yes I need to go. The next time we meet I will tell you stories about her childhood.
-You promise?
-I promise.
-Yeyyy! Wait what's your name?
- My name is Lucifer. Goodbye Athanasia.
-Goodbye Lucifer said Athanasia while waving goodbye.

There opened a portal and Lucifer went in to go to his house.

Flashback end.

Athanasia went to sleep.

The next day.

Athanasia Pov:

-Princess! Lily called for me
-Yes Lili? I answered
-Are you dressed up? In an hour you will have your tea time with your father.
-I'll get dressed now Lily.
-Do you need any help?
-No, I'll be okay.
-Okay. Ring the bell if you need anything.
-Okay thanks Lily.

Lily left the room

I need to get dressed or I will be late to my tea party with my dad. Which dress should I choose? Ah i know which one I said to myself
I started to get dressed and fix my hair.

10 minutes later.

Yes I'm ready. I look so beautiful. I said looking in the mirror.

I heard a knock so I said "come in"

-Princess. Oh my! Your so beautiful like your mother. said Lily -Thank you Lily.
-Princess are you ready to go now?
-Yes Lily
I'm ready.
-Let's go then.
-Okay I said smiling.

We started walking and 10 minutes later we arrived.

-Greetings your Highness. said Lily bowing
-Greetings father. I said bowing.
-Hello everyone. You can sit now Athanasia
-Alright. I said back sitting on the chair.
-How are you Athanasia? Are you still reading the books I gave you?
-Yes, I am now practising my angels power. I can fly a little.  I said smiling happily
-That's a good start for now. Now drink this tea. It was your mom's favorite tea.
-Really!? It's so good no wonder why Mom liked it. I said while drinking the tea.

 I said while drinking the tea

-You look so much like Diana. She always smiled whenever she drink this tea.

- Do I look so much like my mother?
-Yes you do. You have my jewel eyes and you hair is lighter than mine like your mother. You may look like me by you always act like your mother. You have the a mix of my and your mothers personality. But you mostly are like Diana. Daddy said with loving eyes.
-I get that a lot from Lily. You really do love mom. "giggles"
- Of course I love her. She was my light. She got me out of that dark place. Dad said looking a little sad.
-Dark place? I said confused.
- It's in the past now. Your mother gave me the best gift in the world and that's you my lovely daughter. Dad said.

I was so touched from him, That I blurted out "I love you too Dad

I was so touched from him, That I blurted out "I love you too Dad. Thank you for making me happy. Making me smile even if you were sad. " i said while crying.

-No. Don't cry Athanasia. You are very precious to me. I will give you everything you want. I'll sacrifice everything for you. Dad said with determination.
-I love you dad. Said hugging him

??? : Huh? What a lovely father and daughter

??? : Huh? What a lovely father and daughter. You must me Athanasia. Said the mysterious person while smirking

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛? 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑎? 𝐼𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟? 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧