Going Home

Charlie

As we all pack up to go home I can't help but to look at Nick's arms as he lifts heavy bags. The way his muscles move and tense is getting me all hot and bothered.

He notices me looking and smirks at me which makes me go a little pink. Have I been repressing this desire for him all this time or I just never noticed just how hot he actually is.

I think back to last night and the way he was so rough with me and then wanted to cuddle after. How I came harder than I ever have before while kissing him.

I sit in the passenger seat next to him and I remind myself that he told me not to over think it and it was just a bit of fun. It was a lot of fun in fact, and I couldn't wait for the next time when we didn't have to be quiet.

🍂🍂🍂

"Oh Charlie, it's so lovely to see you!" Sarah says, hugging me as she opens the front door.
"Hi Sarah." I say, hugging her back.

Nick had messaged me that morning asking if I wanted to come over because his mum wasn't in, so I was a little surprised to see her.

It had been a week since we got home from the camping trip and I was starting to feel desperate for him again.

"Hi." Nick's soft voice makes me turn my head and I smile at him as he walks down the stairs.
"Hi." I say and he pulls me into a hug.
"I thought she would have left by now." He whispers in my ear as Sarah disappears into the kitchen to put the kettle on.
"It's fine." I whisper back.
"It's not." He says, nipping my earlobe and I shiver.

He lets go of me and heads towards the kitchen, I have to take a second to compose myself before following him.

I sit down at the kitchen table as Sarah brings over my tea with a warm smile on her face and I have to keep telling myself to act normal. Nick and Sarah are very similar in that they can both read me like a book and she'll be able to tell if I'm slightly off.
"Thank you." I say and I feel my face warm up when I hear that my voice is shaking slightly.

Nick brushes my leg with his knee under the table and when I look at him he smirks. I glare at him as I start drinking my tea which makes him look even more smug.

"So, how was the camping trip, Charlie?" Sarah asks as she sits down. I was in the middle of taking a mouthful of tea, I splutter a little and Nick snorts.
"Yeah, it was alright." I say, trying to sound as casual as possible, purposely not looking at Nick.

We drink our tea and chat then about twenty minutes later, Sarah gets up saying she's has to go run some errands. I stand up to hug her goodbye.
"Come round again before Nick goes back to uni sweetheart." She says.
"Of course." I say.

She leaves and as soon as the front door closes, Nick takes me hand and drags me upstairs. We run into his room giggling, he shuts the door and I throw myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him hard.
"I want you so bad." He groans, holding me around my waist and walking me backwards towards his bed.
"Please, just fuck me." I pant.
"Mmm, someone's sounding desperate." He says seductively, moving his kiss down my face to my neck.
"I am." I breathe.

He turns me around so my backs to him, grabs a fistful of my t-shirt and pulls me back into him.
"Take off your clothes and bend over the bed." He whispers in my ear.

He lets go and I quickly undress as he retrieves lube from his bedside table drawer and undresses. I bend over the bed, breathing heavily with anticipation as I hear him lubing himself up.