9. 𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙦 𝙃𝙪𝙖

now playing: [ishq hua- salim-suleiman, sonu nigam, shreya ghoshal] 0:30 ─〇───── 4:00     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻______________________________

0:30 ─〇───── 4:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
______________________________

The day had finally arrived.

Suguru Geto was going to call Shoko Ieiri his forever.

The realization hit him like a ton of bricks as he woke up in a cold sweat. The anxiety that had been building up over the past few weeks had reached its peak. He immediately rushed to the bathroom, splashing water on his face, trying to calm his nerves.

today had to be perfect—no, beyond perfect. Feeling slightly more composed, Suguru made his way to Satoru room. Unsurprisingly, Satoru was still asleep, sprawled out across his bed like he had no care in the world.

Suguru shook his head with a fond, exasperated smile. How could anyone be this relaxed on such an important day? As he stepped closer, he heard Satoru mumbling in his sleep. Leaning in, Suguru caught a single word that piqued his curiosity: “Princess.”

His brow furrowed, and he smirked as he grabbed Satoru’s phone from the nightstand. His suspicions grew as he scrolled through the contacts and found one labeled “princess.” A quick tap revealed it was Utahime Iori. Suguru chuckled to himself, whispering, "This is interesting.”

___________♪__________

Utahime woke up feeling like the world was brighter, the birds chirping in a more melodious way than ever before.

There was an unusual bounce in her step as she got ready, a surge of enthusiasm that she couldn’t quite explain. But her cheerful mood was quickly interrupted when Asami, Shoko’s mother, appeared with a request.

“Utahime, could you pick up some extra props for the wedding tonight? We’re running short.” she explains.

Utahime was about to protest, the thought of running errands on such a busy day was less than appealing, but before she could voice her concerns, Satoru appeared.

“Good morning to a pretty lady... and Utahime,” he greeted with a playful wink at Asami and a teasing smirk at Utahime.

Asami blushed, clearly charmed, and explained the situation. Satoru, ever the gentleman, quickly offered to help.

Before she knew it, Utahime found herself walking through the bustling marketplace with Satoru by her side.

They chatted casually, enjoying the liveliness of the market. As they passed by a bangle store, Utahime’s eyes were drawn to a set of beautiful glass bangles.