8. 𝙍𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙖

now playing:[radha- vishal-shekhar, shreya ghoshal, udit narayan] 0:30 ─〇───── 4:00⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

now playing:
[radha- vishal-shekhar, shreya ghoshal, udit narayan]
0:30 ─〇───── 4:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

_________________________________

Satoru's words were all she could hear. 'maybe a good job kiss' this little piece of shit. She was indeed blushing, but she'd never admit it.

Utahime runs off to the back of the rostrum. Her heart was beating out of her chest. Maybe it's because she had just used up all of her energy in dancing. But, this was just the beginning.

The night was still young for the couple who were enjoying themselves among guests and food.

“Where's Hime?” Shoko whispers in Satoru's ears. She was clad in an ensembled lehenga skirt layered with colorful, flourishing fabrics and intricate designs along with choli that reached mid stomach, her signature mole popping under the glimmering lights.

“She is where she needs to be i guess.” Satoru answers ambiguously. He was upset to say the least. Was it even rightful for him to do so?

It wasn’t like Utahime was obliged to Satoru’s words but it had not occurred to the silver head.

There was a little break to the performances as the guests had filled up their tummies including the couple. There was still no sign of Utahime.

Satoru’s annoyance turned into worry as he scanned the ballroom. He fixes his mind to find the whereabouts of Utahime.

The crowd was suddenly hushed. Everyone’s in awe as they looked at the colorful flourishing fabrics and lehengas all over the stage. A sweet honey-like voice fills in the room and the ambiance is set.

gopiyon sang ghoome kanhaiya
raas rachaiya, radha na jaye re
ab saanwara na bhaaye re’

There she was. Utahime, stunning as ever in her intricate choli with dupatta draped around her waist, tucked into her lehenga, her exposed skin looking as bright and shiny as ever.

She starts off the dancing sequence with a bang. Satoru regrets ever doubting her. Ofcourse, Utahime of all wouldn’t just perfom once, she is grandeur. Simply stunning and overwhelming. That’s Utahime.

Her presence commanded attention, her confidence radiating in each step she takes. The crowd erupted in cheers as she began to dance, her movements graceful and perfectly timed.

Surprisingly, she dances around the crowd, her interaction minimal but lasting as she hops near the bride and groom. She smiles looking at them, her chest swelling with pride.

The smile she wore turns a little playful as she approaches Satoru, who’s still awestruck.

She smirks, ‘hoga woh lakhon dil ka chor, hamka toh lage bore, hua hai aise bawla ho kehta jaaye...’