Chapter 1: Chocolate Incident

{Child!}
~

"WAAAHH!"

The whole classroom was filled with muffled crying from an unknown source. Then, sensei looked suspiciously at a slightly moving toy box that is upside down. Sensei lifted the toy box and saw little Mako-chan crying.

Reader's POV~!

You and Nagisa snickered as you both ate chocolate under the teacher's table.

He totally fell for it!

Flashback!!!

You looked outside the window and into the blue sky, not minding your own grumbling stomach. You were too shy to ask anyone for food so, you'll just wait until you got home.

Home has lots of food! Mama and Papa put lots of food into the big, cold box in the kitchen that has lights in it! Home is--

*grumble*

You clutched your small stomach and rubbed it gently.

Just a little more, stomach. Food will come soon!

Then, you felt someone tapping your shoulder. You turned and saw a blonde kid staring at you. You stared back until---

*grumble*

*grumble grumble*

You both looked at each other then laughed. That was the both of your stomachs making the grumbly sound!

"Ne, wanna get something to eat?" The blonde kid asked.

"Hm. Yeah. I'm really hungry like I could eat a pool!" You said, spreading your arms wide to indicate the size of a pool.

"So! You like choco-choco?" He asked.

"Yes! The chocolats are the best!" You answered.

"Then, we need to do something to get that choco-choco!" He exclaimed while pointing at a kid with olive-brown hair, happily eating chocolates on his table.

"Get it? Why not ask it?" You asked, confused.

"Because he's eeeviiiiiil!" He said in a spooky voice.

"Ooooh~ So, what do we do?"

"Here's what we're going to do." He said as he whispered the plan in your ear.

Prank!!!

"The plan is building a Lego tower and leaning it against an upside-down toy box, then putting a fish plush inside to lure the enemy! And, once he get inside the box, one of us will remove the tower and BOOSH! He's trapped inside forever!!"

Nodding immediately, both of you went on to the plan.

Your role was to remove the Lego tower once he's inside. After putting together enough pieces for the tower, you two removed all the toys inside the toy box and set the trap.

Nagisa rushed to the olive-haired kid and pleadingly asked him to get the fish plush because he can't reach it. Soon, he's heading over to the box and started crawling inside to reach the fish plush.

Nagisa gave you the signal and as innocently as possible, kicked the Lego tower and down fell the toy box covering poor Makoto.

End of Flashback Prank!!!

"Makoto-kun, who did this to you?" You heard Sensei ask.

"U-Uhm.." He scanned the room until he pointed at a certain blonde-head poking out from under the teacher's table.

Sensei called Nagisa out and he said his last goodbyes to you like he's going to die when he goes out.

Clutching the bag filled with chocolate, you heard two more mature voices that you considered was Nagi-chan's parents.

Not realizing that your wild hair was sticking out, Sensei called your name.

"(First)-chan, please come out."

You shuddered at your name and suffix put together but mostly about dying out there.

Saying your last goodbyes to the desk, you carefully came out from under the desk while clutching the bag of chocolates. Everyone's eyes widened. You blinked. Then, all of a sudden, Makoto started crying. You stepped back.

"(First)-chan, you do realize that you made Makoto-kun cry, right?" Sensei said while trying to calm Makoto down.

"All I did was get some chocolats." You said, innocently.

"B-But! Th-That was my chocolaties!" Makoto said, still crying.

"(First)-chan, please return the bag to Makoto-kun."

"No." You moved 3 steps backward, took one chocolat, unwrapped it, and popped it into your mouth.

"H-Hey!" Makoto sniffled. "Stop eating my chocolaties!" He ran towards you and tried to take the bag but you were fast enough to dodge it. "G-Give it back!!"

"(First)-chan..."

"Th-That's it! We can't be friends anymore!" Makoto shouted and ran outside.

Your eyes widened and you subconsciously dropped the bag, your friend, neighbor... that you enjoyed annoying for so long has left you, friendless. You had completely forgotten your friendship with the victim of your prank and crime.

==================================================================

A/N: Well, this was dramatic. Haha. #NANODAYOLO