Chapter 2: Wish

Makoto tried to calm himself down after he ran out of the school and into the backyard playground.

He has decided.

He will ignore (First) for a week, whether they are going to have to be partners for an activity in class or not.

Reader-chan's POV~!

"Mako-chaaaaaaan~" You pleaded for him to notice you. He hasn't been responding to you ever since that chocolate incident.

A/N: When your senpai doesn't notice you. c:

"I'll give you some chocolat tomowow, okay?" You poked him.

Still no response.

Usually, he would respond nicely at first call. But not this time. You feared he would really stop being your friend. Mako-chan was the only child in the classroom that you could be completely comfortable with. Plus, you were really fond of him and didn't want him to go anywhere without you. That was pretty easy, since you both were neighbors.

"Talk to me, please? Mako-chaaaaaan..." You blocked his way by standing in front of him and spreading your arms wide, but he just went around you and continued walking towards the direction of his home.

"Please notice me!" You caught up to him and tried thinking of a way you could possibly get a reaction from him.

A/N: Ehmergerd, this isn't Reader-chan at all! It's more like Author-chan's attitude! xD I'm shorreh~

"Oh!" You exclaimed after remembering something from the tv earlier.

Makoto still kept a straight face and has no intentions of noticing you at all.

A/N: Bad. Bad Mako-chan. This chapter is like me trying to get my senpai to notice me. ; -;

"Mako-chan, I heard there's going to be raining stars tonight." You said. Makoto stopped to stare at you, wide-eyed, "Really!?" He beamed.

The (hair color) haired girl nodded, "I think it will start at.. 8:30 at night. Don't sleep too early, okay? That would be lame."

The boy nodded his head enthusiastically, "Okay!" He resumed his pace beside you, his smile never fading, excited for the sight you mentioned.

TIME SKIP~! (Because fab.)

8:20 PM

You frowned. You had told him that he should be awake at 8:30. Why wasn't he awake?

You sneaked to his house and grabbed a few small stones, then threw them at the window of the sleeping boy.

It was around 4 or 5 small stones later that Mako-chan woke up.

"(First)-chan?" He rubbed his right eye with his right hand, "What is it?" He yawned.

"I told you not to sleep early." You pouted.

"My parents told me not to sleep late.."

"Sneak out, then." You ordered.

"Okay... Just let me change out of my pajamas first.." The boy closed the window and went off to change his clothes.

8:21 PM

After counting up to 60, you glanced at the boy's door but he didn't come out. You were getting impatient, not to mention that you were dying to eat the chocolate you left on the slide.

8:25 PM

5 minutes later, he came out of his door and gently closed it. Mako-chan was wearing a small green t-shirt and white shorts while you were wearing a small white dress with blue sleeves and pants that went up to your knees. It was dark, so you couldn't see it, but Makoto has a small tint of red on his face.

"Come on, Mako-chan!" You ran past him, "We're gonna miss it!"

Makoto smiled and shook his head then ran after her. He was glad that you two were getting close again.

8:29 PM

The two of you sat on the slide at the school's playground, giddily staring at the sky to see the scene starting.

8:30 PM

"Ooooohh! It started!" You stared in awe as hundreds of lights shot through the sky in one direction. Makoto also stared in awe at the lights.

"Ne, Mako-chan," You started "We should make a wish, maybe it'll come true!"

"...Yeah..."

"Why don't we say it together? So that the stars will hear our wishes and make them come true!" You smiled.

"We'll yell them as loud as we can?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's wish for us to come back here again then we can see this sight again when that happens." Makoto suggested.

"Yeah... Let's wish for that!" She smiled again and held Makoto's hand in her own.

"1...2...3!"

"I WISH I/MAKO-CHAN AND I/(FIRST)-CHAN COULD GO BACK TO THIS TOWN AGAIN IN 10 YEARS AND SEE ANOTHER STAR SHOWER... AGAIN!!" The two children yelled as loud as they can.

A few minutes after saying that, the meteor shower ended.

"Awh~ It was so beautiful while it lasted." You said, putting your hands at the back of your head.

"It is.." Mako-chan agreed, still looking at the sky.

Then, a hand clasped on both of our shoulders causing us to tense up.

Shuddering, we hesitantly looked behind us to see...

"Yo choco-choco buddies. Got a room for one more?"

Mako-chan screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~