Family Dinner

Kylie's pov
It's been 3 months since we have finished filming descendants rise of red and me and Malia decided we wanted to take our on screen moms to dinner. We arrive to the restaurant a little late because Malia was busy with her makeup like always and we go to find Brandy and Rita. Malia sees them first and yells out
"Is that my mama" making Brandy turn her head. "My daughter " Brandy said getting up from her seat and hugging Malia. I smile walking over to Rita giving her a hug " hey kiddo it's been a while" Rita says holding me tight. "It has I've missed you" I say letting go sitting down next to her and Malia sitting next to Brandy. "It's so nice to see you two how have you guys been" Rita said smiling at us. "We've been good I'm working on some more music at the moment" I say smiling they're the first people I told since it's kinda a new thing. "Omg that's awesome " Rita says smiling "what about you Malia what have you been up to" Brandy asked looking over at Malia. "Oh I've just been preparing for school it's my last year until I graduate so it's really important " Malia says smiling a bit. "Oh I'm glad you're preparing 11th grade is a big deal but you've got this" Brandy says rubbing Malias arm. "What have you guys been up to " I ask them curious "well I'm working on a new film" Rita says "and I've been working on some new music like you" Brandy says smiling at me.
"Omg that's so cool" I say happy that someone else is doing music "that's awesome I can't wait to hear your new music and I can't wait to watch the new film" Malia said in a happy voice. We continue chatting about everything that's happened in the last couple of months until food arrives we got a steak and lobster meal to share since it's quite large. At the end of the night we were sad to say goodbye but the sadness quickly changed when Malia spotted a Barnes and noble across the street and she made me take her.

368! words this one is kinda short and I'm sorry for that also if you noticed I used smth that happened irl bts of descendants rise of red when Malia first saw Brandy. Also the Barnes and noble is based off of a story that happened to me irl loll