Jenna

Steele

I blushed and moaned as I was getting  thrashed and smirked as I saw Jenna watching and moaned Balto, please more. I smiled as I continued getting thrashed and groaned, sticking my tongue out in pleasure, panting as  Jenna  huffed and stormed off. I smiled as I climaxed and turned my head to look Balto in the eye and blushed seeing his lost in pleasure glossed over eyes. I blushed as I tightened my vagina causing Balto to growl and whisper I'm trying to hold out to increase your pleasure. Stop it. I blushed and smiled as he rutted me for another six hours straight cumming hard  knotting me turning around to stand tail-to-tail. I blushed and smiled as he kissed me and said I saw you taunt Jenna by the way. I  blushed and hung my head in shame and blushed as he chuckled and said while I don't agree with it, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and I will continue to ram you."" I blushed and shifted as I looked at him  and froze as I spotted the entire towns dog population pointing and chanting  Balto and Steele  m-a-t-i-n-g. I blushed and looked around and spotted Jenna  glaring at me and blushing as she walked up and spat in my face. I blushed and shifted as Balto snarled and said bitch respect my mate or face the consequences. I blushed as she scoffed and said I'm not afraid. I blushed and froze as Balto separated and took Jenna down pinning her to the ground beneath him and shoved into her ass and began breeding her rectum  while I  forced my snout into her vagina causing her to scream and blush.