Steele

Steele

I was in my second month of pregnancy and have gained a lot of weight due to my  puppy weight. I frowned as I lifted my head having heard  pawsteps I didn't recognize and froze seeing a Dalmatian staring at me with a look of  curiosity mixed with concern. I frowned growling said  who are you?  He smiled and said that is indeed the question isn't it. I blushed as he  got up and walked closer. I growled and said enough games seriously. Who are you, and where is Mt mate. I blushed as  Balto popped up over the rail and said this is Marshall a paramedic on a team of rescue pups called the Paw Patrol. I blushed and said oh. I frowned as I saw  a human coming in from behind Balto and  immediately pinned my ears back growling hackles raised  backing away. I frowned as  Balto sighed and said  you'll have to forgive my mate she's very mistrustful of humans ever since her owner abandoned her for getting  knocked up. I  froze as the  boy  knelt down and  pulled out a suspicious looking package and froze as he  opened it revealing sausage. I blushed as he tossed one to me and  handed one to his dalmatian and to Balto wrapping the wrest. I blushed sniffing the sausage before woffing it down In one bite. I smiled and cautiously walked out and sniffed at the air around the boy and Tipped my head in confusion and said I  smell wolf dog on you but it isn't my mate. He smiled and said that would be my recycling pup Rocky. I frowned and looked down, shifted, and said  pet me. Ryder smiled and reached out gently stroking my neck and smiled as I relaxed slightly. I frowned and said  I  suppose I can trust you for now but  be warned  I'm not the forgiving kind.