Consequences

Steele

I sighed, heading out into the yard, and blushed as I squatted in my usual spot and urinated blush as my owner following veterinarian orders caught the urine. I blushed as he  shifted and  carried the  container away and followed poking my head into the office and froze as I saw them discussing something and froze as I heard the vet say it's confirmed she's  expecting. I frowned as I felt my owner pull my collar off and said  you  disgraceful bitch get out of here kicking snow in my face and stamping swinging his hand. I froze as he said I know you laid with That Mongrel wolf dog." I blushed as I ran off, heading to the old fishing troller and blushed as I spotted balto lazing in the sun. I blushed as he heard me coming and said Steele? What's going on? Where's your collar? I whimpered and said master kicked me out for being pregnant with your pups. I blushed as he growled and said wait Your pregnant, and your human abandoned you? I nodded and shifted as he frowned and said I'll take you in then. I blushed and smiled as he  nuzzled me and licked my face, comforting me. I blushed and shifted into a comfortable lay leaning into  balto's furr for the added warmth and  comfort. I smiled as he looked up and said  Boris?! I blushed as his goose friend came up and said, "What is it? Balto blushed and said, "Could you please have muk and Luk take care of getting fish  I'm going to need it to feed my pregnant mate, and I don't want her to get  cold. I smiled as  Boris nods and said OK.