CHAPTER:FIVE

"Let me be blunt.If things carry on the way they are,Japan will never win the World Cup.Not in a million years." A girl with short hair and bangs who was pretty well dressed also known as Teieri Anri said infront of the other people in the room.

"We're making plenty of dough,so what do we care?After all,soccer's a business.Anri,surely you dont really believe Japan has a chance of winning the World Cup?" a old man with the top of his head balded said.

"Of course I do,you money grubbing rodent.It's my goddamn dream! If we just play our soccer,can we win? Japans possession of soccer is good enough for the world stage?? That kind of thinking is exactly why we never make it past the last 16!" Anri spoke up before the old man interrupted again.

"Well,you came up with this idea,laid the groundwork and put it all in motion.So if it doesn't work out,I know whose head will roll" "I truly believe the only person who can break down Japanese soccer and forge a player who can lead this country to a World Cup win...is this man right here!...Ego Jinpachi" Anri said...

"Isagi? What are you doing? Wait,what is this? What just happened?" Kira asked sitting on the ground, "Im sorry.It's just...The ball came at me out of nowhere and..." i really thought that Kira was smarter than to ask those questions,what happened was what happened he wasnt fast enough you thought to yourself before Ego suddenly spoke up again.

"Diamonds in the rough,only results matter here.Losers lock off.Kira Ryosuke,you are disqualified." how surprising you thought as you looked at the white-haired male,if only he was fast enough in the last minute you thought to yourself.

"this is bullshit.How is it possible for my future career to lie in tatters all because of some stupid game? Im japanese soccer's jewel in the crown! You telling me that igaguri and isagi are more talented than me? Why does this silly game of tag even matter? what does it have to do with soccer?" kira yelled at Ego.

finally dropping his kind facade eh? well should've seen that coming anyways, "In blue lock,everything has something to do with soccer." ego spoke up, "Look around you,Mr.Mediocre Elite.The room you are in...is the same size as the penalty area.Roughly 75% of all goals are born within these confines.If you can't do your work in this space,you have no talent as a striker."

you listened to them exchanging words to each other while looking around the place eyeing the other players around you while ego was just proving the poor kid wrong the whole entire time,you kinda felt bad for Kira since Ego literally just ended his career but what could you do? it was his fault for not using his brain.

Kira looked at Isagi before leaving the room in silence, whew finally...your eyes landed on the sleeping guy which you now knew was bachira meguru, he honestly intrigued you.

Ego continued his speech and congratulated the people in the dorm including you for passing the admission exam for the blue lock dorm.He continued futher explaining that the you and the people here were going to live together

You mentally screamed what will you do if these people distract you from your goal? what if they make you lose your determination and you have to go back?! what if they make you softer than you already are?! what if?! what if?! was all you thought about thinking about all the bad stuff that could happen...you didn't like this,at all

____________

Day three...you were on your way to the training room, life wasnt as bad as you thought it was going to be...to be totally honest nobody really talked to you except for bachira,that guy was just too extroverted to leave you alone it seemed that he found you and isagi too interesting to leave alone

you entered the training room and saw the others training you decide to just sit around and watch them.Isagi glanced at you and saw you watching them,he felt a bit tense trying to ignore your intense stare... "maybe this guy really has some potential" you thought to yourself

___________
you entered the cafeteria after you changed into the pajamas or whatever these were that were given to you,you had to take showers after everyone was asleep+you had to sleep with your binder and wig on which was very uncomfortable especially when bachira decided to put his legs on top of you...what did i do to deserve this you sighed as you took your food

you finished your meal as you made your way back to the dorm,you were really tired and needed some sleep,you entered the place as you saw the others already asleep,you made your way to your futon and closed your eyes ready to fall asleep....

ehh sorry for the rushed chapter as you can tell your futon is going to be placed next to bachira's because i feel like there will be more chemistry if i do that :3