chapter one.

I disclaim ownership of Pokémon I only have claim on the plot and my Oc Ashley Oak 

Hi there! said someone in the shadows.  

Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

My name is Professor Juniper. 

Everyone calls me the Pokémon professor!

I want to ask you a few questions young one!

Do you know what a Pokémon is? she asked with a smirk. 

they nobs.

Good!' Professor Juniper said 

that means I don't have to explain to you about what Pokémon are. stated Professor Juniper.

Now I want to know what you are? she asked with a smile 

I am a girl,' said the person 

Oh! goodie, another girl to train Pokémon Professor Juniper said with a smirk 

What is your name?' she asked 

Hello, my name is Ashley Oak' she bows telling Professor Juniper whose eyes widen because she didn't expect a child of one her coworkers to be starting already. 

Oh Ashley, how are you doing sweety if I knew it was you, I would have sent you on the way through sweety.  professor Juniper said with a smile.

Ashley nobs. 

Sweety see you there enjoy yourself make new friends of all kinds. The professor stated with a smile. 

soon Ashley wakes up in her bed in pallet town she yawns and stands up she is now 14 years old, and she has to make sure she is on time to her dad's lab, so she rushed to get into the shower.

after a few minutes she gets done showering now she is getting dressed, she is wearing a short blouse with ribbons on her shirt she puts a pair of blue jeans she had packed her stuff that she needed for her journey she packed extra Pokémon balls and a fishing pod, she also put some Pokémon food in the bag, she also has a tent and cooking wares so she can cook her food. 

after she gets done, she rushed downstairs her mother was in the kitchen just getting done cooking breakfast and she set up the table as she does this Ashley sits down at the table, she sees her older sister holding the twins. 

Big sister, good morning! Ashley said with a smile 

good morning little sister.  her sister replied with a soft voice. 

good morning mother! Ashley said to her mother. 

Good morning sweety to you as well her mother replies.

soon they are joined by Samul Oak as he didn't go to the lab yet so Ashley rushed for no reason, but she doesn't care she will do what she needs to do to get her Pokémon. she grins as she ate her food, and she made small talk with her family while they eat. 

after an hour of eating her breakfast, she washes her plat and then she washes her hands afterwards she heads to her father's lab after a few moments she arrives at the lab and walks into the lab she sees her father waiting on her and a couple other trainers.

Ashley walks towards the desk and sits in the chair, the other trainers are glaring at her thinking she trying to skip so she could get her Pokémon first, but little did they knew that she already picked her starter from a few days ago.

professor Oak sees his daughter sitting calmly in the chair in front of his desk he then sits down with four Pokémon balls on the table, she decided she would choose an odd starter from the rest so.