chapter 3

I disclaimer owner ship of Pokémon and I only own my Oc and plot the male Oc belongs to my good friend Polo

viridian forest is a place where you can find bug type/grass type Pokémon even flying type Pokémon, Ashley is now in the forest looking for a great place to train more, she also sees a few bug types, she sees one she wants it's a Weedle. 

She grabs Pidgey's ball and said I choice you Pidgey!  he comes out of the ball in a red beam of light he appeared, and he sees the Weedle and he gets in a battle stance.  

Pidgey Use gust attack! 

Weedle tried to dodge it, but it was too fast for it. 

the Weedle is now knocked out she takes a poke ball out and throws it and the ball taps the bug on its head and it went inside the ball, and it wiggles 

wiggles 

wiggles 

wiggles 

Ding! she caught a Weedle now! 

she takes Dex out and scans the Weedle 

Weedle 

level 7. 

gender female 

age a year old. 

moves: string shot, tackle, poison sting. 

End Dex (I am sorry but please look up the Pokémon if you want to know about it.)

Ashley grins and now she has Eevee, Pidgey, Pikachu, Magikarp, Weedle. 

she was walking down the path now and she hear a battle cry all sudden she dodges a boy with a sword she blurred out view and appeared behind him and kicks his legs from underneath him and puts her foot on his chest as Eevee and Pikachu charged up an attack. 

Ashley looks at the boy and says Why attack me from behind if you wanted to fight me so bad I would have done so she stated with a frown. 

the boy glares up from the corner of his eye and she smiles down at him promising pain if he tried to boss her around.

Let me go he said with a glare. 

she lets him go; she smirks at him as he stands up glaring at him.  he takes out a poke ball and said I choice you Pinsir.

Ashley frowns but said OKAY Eevee I choice you. 

Eevee jumps down from her shoulder and falls into a battle stance she leans down a bit started to snarl. 

the boy said my name is Joe Bugman, Pinsir lets teach this girl a lesson she will never forget start off with vice grips 

Pinsir rushed at Eevee and tried to grab the Eevee, but she dodged it, and Ashley calls out an attack 

use quick attack then follow it up with a tail whip. 

soon she was nearby Pinsir and then she tails whips him nearby he is feeling his defense is now lowered.  Ashley then says use swift attack than follow it by an headbutt. 

it hits its mark and makes the larger Pokémon stumble backwards then Ashley said 

Quick attack to knock him down, soon the bug Pokémon is now on its back knocked out and the boy was upset, come on man he stated with a frown. 

Ashley shakes her head and says learn from this lesson she mocks him because he was supposed to teach her a lesson.

he glares and returns his Pinsir and said I choice you Rattata