1

Wilbur's POV

[5:19PM]
The rain hit hard on my window as I stared at my ceiling. I laid in my bed in nothing but my boxers, several scars along my wrists and thighs. I was tired. Really tired.

My head was empty, yet filled with thoughts. My head was filled with thoughts. Loud thoughts. So many at once, I couldn't even process them. It was driving me insane. That was what made it feel loud yet empty.

I shifted my gaze from my ceiling to my window, watching it soaked and dripping with water. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes in an attempt to maybe fall asleep since i didn't sleep at all the night before. But to no ones surprise, it didn't work.

I looked down at my body, looking over the bones that were technically visible through my skin. I haven't eaten in 6 days... yet I'm not hungry. Scars were still visible on my body, some fresh and some older ones.

Suddenly, a knock could be heard on my door. "Not now, Tom." I muttered. I didn't feel like having company. Especially not my brother. He's loud and energetic... and he can't take anything seriously. It's so annoying at times. I knew it was Tommy who knocked. I knew by the rhythm... he had this thing with knocking in the melody to his favourite song... it's pathetic.

"Wil, please... just open up... talk to me." I heard Tommy speak from the other side of the door. I sighed and rolled my eyes before I weakly got up and went to my door and opened it.

My room is a complete mess. Empty cigarette packs everywhere, empty wine and vodka bottles everywhere, emply panels that used to have pills... drugs... And last but now least, my room smells like a terrible mix between alcohol, cigarettes/smoke, and sweat.

"Ew! Wil! You need to clean your room-" Tommy started before speaking again. "Wil, you need a shower."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I muttered under my breath. "Did you just come here to complain?" I asked in clear annoyance.

"No, Wil. I came to check up on you." Tommy's eyes suddenly fell on my wrists. "Bloody hell!" Tommy's eyes widened as he saw the fresh cuts on my wrist. "Fuck! What happened, Wil?!" He took my hand in his to get a closer look at my wrists, but I quickly redrew my hand from his grip. "Wil! What happened!?"

"Get out, Tom." I commanded, knowing that it most definitely wasn't gonna work how I wanted it to.

"Not happening." Tommy spoke coldly.

I sighed again. "Tommy, plea-" I got cut off.

"No. Wil, I won't go away. I need to know what's going on inside that little head of yours."

I could tell Tommy had a hard time keeping his comment serious as he said,'That little head of yours'.

"Nothings going on!" I insisted.

I grabbed a pack a cigarette at the shelf next to my door. Before I could pull put a cig and light it, Tommy ripped the package out of my hand. "Tom! The fuck?!" I snapped at him.

"Wilbur! You need to stop smoking so much! It's unhealthy!" Tommy snapped back.

Before I could answer, I heard my father, Phil, yell from downstairs. "Wilbur! Tommy! You need to stop fighting for once!" Phil yelled as he walked upstairs to my room where Tommy and I were standing at my doorframe.

"Can you two just stop fighting for once?" Phil asked us again. His voice was much calmer now.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a nod. "Phil, tell Tommy to leave me alone." I asked my father, silently praying that he would make Tommy go away.

"Wil... you know he's just worried about you.." My father sighed.

"But it's annoying!" I protested. I crossed my arms and turned my attention to Tommy.