3

Author POV

Quackity pushed Wilbur in the chest again before speaking roughly. "I never want to see you near Las Nevads ever again."

Wilbur rolled his eyes before speaking. "Hard when i live close, idiot." He scuffed at the younger male.

***

[7:57PM]

Eventually, the pathetic fight ended, and they both went home. Quackity sat at his desk, doing some pathetic paperwork, but one spesific thing was on his mind... or... more like a person... Wilbur... Of course... It's no surprise, honestly. Bro, wanna kiss him so badly.

Quackity had eventually just zoned out completely. 

Meanwhile, Wilbur lay in his bed, staring at his ceiling like always. He couldn't help but think about how hot it was when Quackity pushed him against the wall... I guess he's always had sort of a kink for that shit. And like always, Wilbur laid in his bed in nothing but boxers. He enjoyed the cold hair hitting his body, now that his window was open. He would shiver slightly from the cold whenever the wind hit his body, though - but that was the good part. He adored the feeling of the coldness hitting him. It was also partly one of the things that helped him avoid self-harming more than he's already done. The cold air making him shiver almost worked like a coping mechanism. It was good.

***

Wilbur's POV
[8:12PM]
I lay in bed and stared at my ceiling as the cold air hit my body. I closed my eyes and let the shivers run over me whenever the wind hit me. I took a deep breath and, for some reason, started fiddling with my fingers. At first, it was just something I did when I was anxious... but now I do it all the time, pick the skin on my hands, and pick at my nails. I just can't help it anymore.

I let my mind wander off to different places until it hit Quackity... of course... I thought about how his hands felt as he pushed me against the wall, how he looked at me like he wanted to kiss me... I can't tell if im being delulu or if he really wanted to kiss me. Just... the way his eyes sparkled while his mind wandered after my comment... lowkey, I would kiss him... I dunno... his lips... they look so kissable...

I suddenly found myself holding my own hand as if it was Quackity's... what's going on with me?! Why do I feel this way? I separated my hands again and just ignored the feeling, but it was getting harder and harder from moment to moment.

A knock could be heard on my door, and i immediately assumed it was Tommy. "Not now, Tom! I'm tired." I called out, hoping he would go away.

And to my surprise, when I heard my door open, and I was about to make a comment, trying to make him go away, I opened my eyes and saw Techno... not Tommy.

"I could've sworn Tom knocked on my door and not you." I spoke as Techno sat down at the edge of my bed.

"Nah, just me, mate." Techno started before completing changing topics. "How are you feeling?"

I ran my fimgers through my still-damp hair from my shower. The shower felt nice, actually... i felt somewhat clean for once. "Better." I muttered. I found myself fiddling with my fingers once again. No surprise at this point.

I heard a faint "good" coming from Techno.

My mind started to wander again as my eyes fell on the ceiling once again. It suddenly felt as if Quackity was here with me, his head on my lap, one hand playing with his hair, and the other intertwined with his. My mind drifted completely as i started daydreaming and it didn't seem as if Techno was gonna get me back to reality, considering at least a few minuets passed before i felt Techno's hand on my shoulder. I shook my head and blinked a few times as i adjusted to this reality. I realized what i had been daydreaming about and suddenly felt... weird?

"Hey! Mate, you good?" Techno asked as his hand softly began rubbing my shoulder.

I leaned back against the headboard of my bed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm good. just zoning out." I start picking at my nails that are already all fucked and chipped.

I found myself getting lost once more, until Techno spoke again. "Hey! Watcha thinking about?"

Without another thought goes through my brain, i answer with a reply that definitely neither of us expected to come from my mouth. "Big Q." I blurted out as if it was nothing and the most normal thing in the world. 

 It was clear that Techno was taken aback by my words. "Big Q...?" He asked in pure disbelief. "As in Quackity-? Quackity from Las Nevadas? Your rival?" There was really no need for all those questions, considering Quackity is the only Quackity on the entire SMP and he's also the only one who gets called 'Big Q'.

I gave Techno a small nod. I hated admitting that i was thinking about Quackity... like, im supposed to hate him for dear like... not have him on my mind when i zone out and start daydreaming.

"But why? Why think about him? I thought you hated him." Techno questioned as he furrowed his brows.

I let out a sigh and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't really know exactly why I kept daydreaming about Quackity. It was weird. I hated him. So... why?
"Eh- I dunno..." I started. ".. I just saw him earlier on my walk... I don't really know what happened..." I mumbled. My mind felt unclear, so it was hard to bring back the memories of what had happened.

***

No ones POV
[9:17PM]
Quackity had eventually finished all the paperwork and decided to go for a walk around the country. Everything seemed usual. It was. There was nothing odd or anything. It wasn't like he was gonna run into Wilbur again.
No, of course not.

He ran into Karl and Sapnap instead. The infamous couple around. Everyone loves them. And Quackity can't really blame others for loving Karl and Sapnap. They're not sweet and amazing people. In fact, they're all three friends. Good friends.

When Quackity spotted the two males walking hand in hand, he quickly ran up to them and greeted them.
"Hey guys!" Quackity spoke gladly. It was a relief for him to get his mind off what had happened earlier with Wilbur.

"Ayy! Big Q! How are you?" Karl asked excitedly with a bright smile. Sapnap had the same bright smile on his face as the three boys greeted after a long time.

"I'm good! And you? How are you two doing? Long time no see." The shorter black haired male spoke

***

AN
Little delayed, ik. Sorry. Ive had no motivation to actaully write but ive finally finished this!!! Its a little shorter than the rest, but bare with me, please. Ive got plans for this, so hang on and let me be slow at writing