Ch.5: A storm's brewing.

Today's is Sunday morning and we see Y/n who was getting ready for the day before school tomorrow as he was wondering about how the perverted trio knew that he and Jacob was evicted from his old house and he continues this till he was going to the dining area where everyone is eating breakfast but he turned to Hahari.

Y/n: Hey, Hahari?

She turned to him.

Hahari: Yes?

Y/n: I wanted to know on how the perverted trio knew that I was homeless and I want to know why. Do you know a private investigator?

She thinks about it for a moment but she answered his question.

Hahari: There's Chun-li.

Y/n: Who?

Hahari: She's a old friend of mine, she does solves mysteries like that time she found Nessie in Scotland and she's a fighter. I can call her but it'll cost you.

Y/n: How much?

Hahari: I'll call her if I can give you a shoulder massage.

When she said that Hakari and Yubelluna gotten jealous of her and he agreed so she walked behind him as she gently massage his shoulders and he was feeling the stress and tensions off of him. After breakfast is done and Y/n's massage by Hahari, she picked up her phone and call Chun-li to come over because Hahari's future boyfriend aka Y/n and she said she'll be over tomorrow morning or today.

While the maids are doing dishes, Y/n received an message from unknown person which made him confused about it.

Y/n: "You're now cursed with love". The crap does that means?

Then a picture showed up and revealed to be a wearhouse that recognizes.

Y/n: Wait a minute, that's the wearhouse!

Hakari: You know that place?

Y/n: Yeah, it's where me and Stanley hangout with our friends and have a paint gun fight. But why would the person sent me it?

Jacob: Maybe he saw a giant puppy, big bro.

Yubelluna: Or Riser. I do hate him.

Y/n: Can't say I agree with you, Yubelluna. I hate Riser as well.

He gets from the couch and was about to leave but Shantae stopped him.

Shantae: Hold it!

Y/n: What?

Shantae: You're going to need protection. So, let me cast a energy barrier and protect you from harm.

She cast a protective barrier around him and it'll be cloaked as nothing will harm him in the process, he thanks Shantae for her gratitude and walked to the location but Yubelluna was feeling sad like she was left out but Hahari told her that Y/n still loves her with all of his heart and said that his heart is big enough for their love to him and made yubelluna smiled at her truth because Yubelluna is the main girl for his harem.

Meanwhile with Y/n, he was walking to the location to the wearhouse but he accidentally bump into a hippie and said he's now cursed as he said many girls will come to you but he said he was sorry to the hippie and walked away but he thought to himself if he said that message to Y/n as continues to his journey to the wearhouse. While he was walking to the wearhouse he was going to and saw a black clouds that was following him.

Y/n: What the.... Is that cloud following me? Weather report on the news didn't say anything about clouds following people.

As he finally arrived at the wearhouse but he was even more confused as he sees more black clouds was going inside of the wearhouse.