Ch.1: Wait, you're a genie??

In the house in Japan, we see our main character who was sleeping on the couch while a snot bubble was out of his nose and when it popped causing him to get out of sleep, he realized that his little brother is at school because Y/n L/n had a day off from his highschool but a yawn had escaped from his mouth as he gets up from the couch and went to the attic to look at old memories he and his family use to have. In the attic, he was getting boxes and was looking around in it and sees a picture of him, Jacob, his little brother and his mom and dad, he misses his parents because they had a divorce but he was moving in his own house and helping his little brother to get used to since he was 9 years old and Y/n's is 18 years old.

While rummage through his family stuff, he sees something unusual and spotted a lamp of some kind.

Y/n: Hello, where'd you come from?

He then saw a note of his grandparents were at Egypt and brought the lamp for his 17th birthday present. He picked up the lamp and proceeded to walk down from the attic and walked to his patio, but he remembers that he needs to clean up the dishes from last night because his friends came over and had a blast while his little brother was at Ayaka's place.

After he was done doing the dishes, he went back to the lamp on the patio and picked up as he realized how dusty it was.

Y/n: Man, this lamp is dusty as hell.

He rubbed the lamp till it was nice and clean but he put it down back to the patio as it started to rattle and didn't see it while purple smoke was coming out of the funnel as Y/n was putting the dishes up but he grabbed the paper and saw the name "Shantae" as he was confused about as he turned around and was startled by a older woman with long purple hair, elf-like ears, and red dress on her, and she waved at him.

???: Hello!

Y/n: What the hell?! Are you an intruder?!

???: What? No, I'm not. I'm Shantae, your own genie.

Y/n: A what?

Shantae: It's a supernatural being that can grant you any wishes. But I'm a female genie and you can have any wishes that your heart desires. Sounds cool, right?