━━ last minute shopping

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ ᡣ𐭩
━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝒀ou're the only friend i need.❞

━━ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚!

━━ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚!

𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚 was currently sat on her bed while boredly stroking her cat, fizzy. her mom was at work so the girl was home alone. she let out a loud sigh before going on her phone. it was the day before school started again so there was nothing much to do.

she was scrolling through tiktok when a video came up of a girl doing a first day of school fit check. this was when dakota realised she didn't have an outfit either. she quickly clicked onto her text messages to see if any of her friends were available to go shopping.

powerpuff girls 😇

dakota
hey can anyone go shopping for an outfit for tmrw with me?

mia
girl im grounded 😓

mason
im w my dad so i can't

dakota
okay
see you guys tmrw!!
❤️everyone liked this message

the girl frowned as both of her friends were busy. since they were all busy she decided to text her friend bianca. she met bianca when she was younger since they were in the same dance class. she was a year older than dakota but they were still really close. bianca agreed to go out with her and said she would pick her up in 20 minutes, giving dakota time to quickly get ready.

the girl put on some mascara and lipgloss before spraying some perfume. she waited on her bed until bianca arrived. once bianca parked up she messaged the girl letting her know she was here.

dakota put on her blue sambas and headed out to the car. she sat in the passengers seat and reached over giving her friend a hug. "hey, i missed you so much."

"coco! i missed you too." bianca smiled at the girl before driving to their local mall, "so how are things?"

the two girls started to chat about summer break. dakota did most of the talking as she naturally talked alot and bianca nodded along listening to the girl rant, mostly about how bored she's been.

"this summer has been so boring, i actually can't wait for school again." bianca stated.

"i am so not excited for school, if i have mr bates for history again i might die." dakota groaned.

bianca laughed at the girl before the topic soon changed as they pulled up to the mall car park. the two girls got out and started their shopping trip.

━━

the girls were almost done shopping and just had to get last minute essentials. they both had a great time and charlotte was glad she asked bianca to hangout with her.

"okay which shirt should i get?" dakota held up a blue off shoulder cropped tee and a oversized red one.

bianca looked at both shirts before deciding, "the blue one. its cuter and it suits you more."

the girl nodded, putting the red shirt back. she went to pay for the blue shirt and they soon left. dakota and bianca finally decided they were done with shopping and decided to head home.

bianca dropped off dakota and they both said their goodbyes. the girl entered her house and trudged upstairs, suddenly becoming tired. dakota put her bags down on her bedroom carpet and decided to unpack them before she'd forget and have an untidy bedroom. one thing about the girl is that she was a clean freak and her room had to always be tidy or she'll have a mental breakdown.

once dakota was done putting her new clothes away, she got changed into her pyjamas and decided to finish any homework that was due the next day.

━━𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐲 ❧
this chapter is acc so boring but i needed something to start to book of sooo