━━ lunchtime gossip

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ ᡣ𐭩
━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝑰ts so confusing sometimes to be a girl.❞

━━ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚!

━━ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚!

𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚 was sat in history class just waiting for the bell to ring. she was sat bored as her teacher put a video on for the class to watch. the girl started to get tired, because of how boring the lesson was and her eyes were drooping. it took everything in her to not fall asleep.

suddenly the bell rang, meaning it was time for lunch. dakota's eyes snapped open as she grabbed her bag, rushing out of the room with the rest of the class.

she walked down to the lunch hall, going to meet her friends, astrid and mason, as there were already waiting for her. dakota quickly spotted them sitting at their regular lunch table.

she sat down next to astrid, shoving her bag on the chair next to her. "if mr bates makes us watch more videos about the civil war i might actually scream."

"hello to you too." mason greeted, stuffing food in his mouth.

"chew with your mouth closed, please." astrid looked at him in disgust.

the girl turned back to dakota ignoring the boy infront of her. "im sure mr bates isn't that bad."

"no he is. plus i have no friends in that class."

"hey, isn't lynn loud in your class?"

"yeah so?" dakota questioned.

"we saw her give you her number this morning." mason smirked at the girl.

"yeah, for the project."

"that's what they all say.." astrid joined in on the teasing.

"please do not make this a big thing." dakota groaned laying her head on the table.

"lynn and dakota, sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" they both sung laughing at her.

dakota lifted her head, her face now red as she glared at them both, "shut up! you're both so dramatic."

"we're just kidding coco." astrid said as the laughter slowly died down.

"i had one interaction with her, and the whole number thing was so we can meet up and do the project." dakota defended.

"you seem very defensive about this."

"shut up mason."

"sorry, sorry!"

"you guys would make a good couple.." astrid admitted.

"you're delusional, plus i don't even think she likes girls."

"please, my gaydar is amazing shes definitely lesbian." mason argued.

the two girls stared at the boy in silence before dakota spoke up, "mason you're not even gay.."

"so? i can easily tell when people swing a different way." he shrugged.

astrid and dakota both sniggered at him, "okay weirdo."

the group quickly changed conversations, talking about the upcoming homecoming dance and the classes they next had. the bell soon rang, indicating their lunch break was over. the three said their goodbyes before going separate ways to their classes.

━━𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐲 ❧
how i feel after unpublishing my book, not updating for 3 months then changing half of my book 🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗

anyways this chapter is lowk bad pls bare with me, it will get better soon i promise 😁

love u all mwah