7. A coincidence

(The day before weekend)

Riya's POV

We just completed our classes. We started packing our bags. "Riya" She called me. "Tell me" I answered as I paused my packing and turned towards her. "Are you free this weekend?" She asked me. "Hmm yeah I am free this weekend, why are you asking?" I got confused. "I am thinking if we could go out and spend some time as friends, you know like a girls hangout." She asked me.

"Yeah, but I don't think you will have a good time with me" I said this a plain smile. "Why is that" She asked me. "You know right, that I am an introvert, so I might not give you a good company" I said nervously. "You don't know what might happen, I am expecting that you might enjoy it as well, I mean you won't know it if you don't go out even once, so we will see hoe the day goes" She said. I nodded my head as a sign of understanding her words and agreeing to them.

"Ok then I am for that" I said. "Thank youuu..." She got a bit excited. "When and where do you think we can meet?" I asked. "I will text you or call you about the details after getting confirmation from my mom" She said. "How will you do that?" I asked her with a smile. "I have your number... Oh, we didn't exchange our numbers right, I got a bit carried away, sorry my bad" She scratched her head gently while saying that. "Ok now how about we do that" She asked. "So tell me your number" I said.
Like that we both exchanged our numbers and then we both waited for our respective members to pick us up and we both said bye to eachother. I later reached home.

Arjun's POV

I am packing my bag while they both are talking about something. "Hey guys do you remember our plan?" Tanya asked us. "Yeah, the park one right" karthik confirmed. "Yeah, thank god you remember, I thought you would forget it. So how about we go out all the day, like the day full enjoyment?" She asked us. "I think I am up for that, my mom said they both are going out tomorrow, so I am thinking about how to spend the day, thanks to you guys I got a way." He smiled.

"That's a good thing to hear, then we are free to go then" She said.
"Oh god, I forgot to ask about that" I said. Tanya glared at me. "Sorry, I will ask today and inform you later." I said. We all walked towards the exit and soon we all went to our respective houses.

We reached our house. We both changed our clothes and entered the living room. "Mom, I need to tell you something" I said a bit loudly so my mother who is in the kitchen can hear my words. She came to living room after a while. She sat on the couch beside me. "Now tell me, what do you want Arjun?" She asked me with a smile.

"Mom, Tanya and Karthik are planning on going out this weekend, can I go with them?" I looked at her. "Oh, where are you going?" Amu asked me." Wait a minute Amu, let mom agree first, later I will tell you about the details" I said and turned towards my mom. "Mom, can I go?" I asked again. "Yeah, you can go but make sure to be safe and return soon, don't make it home late" She agreed with some conditions. "Yessss" I thought as she agreed. "Now tell me where are you all planning to go?" Amu asked me. "Not yet planned" I said.

"Mom, can I go with them pleeease" Amu requested mom. "It's fine if you don't trouble them" Mom replied to her request. "So is it a yes?" She said with a doubt in her face. "Yeah, you can go, but make sure you don't cause any trouble to your brother." She said. "Ok mom, thank you so much" She smiled. "Don't worry about her mom I will take care of her." I assured her. "Thank you bro" She smiled.

We had our dinner and went to our respective rooms. I laid on my bed and thought " Hm, it's been a while since we went out, hope it goes very nice, and we enjoy a lot." A wile later I slowly went to bed.

Time: 8:30 pm

Riya's POV

I just completed my homework. I am packing my things. As soon as I am done with my packing, I came out of the room and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and toom my mobile phone. I remembered about saving my new friend geethika's number in my phone. I saved her number. I feeded her number as "Geet". As soon as I am done with that, "hello Riya, how was your day?" Vaishu came out of her room and walked towards the couch and sat beside me. "Fine, how about you?" I asked her. "Not so bad" she replied with a sigh. "Had a meeting?" I asked her. "Yeah, they ate my brain with all their questions" She started to explain about the meeting and the way they all ate her brain with their questions. I am so confused about if I should laugh or feel bad for her,a truly tricky situation.