chapter two

After he left, I played a different hypno video, remembering sucking his cock, and I started playing with my ass. Looking for something more satisfying that my fingers, I found a hairbrush on the dresser and slid it into my tight ass. After a few minutes it felt really good. I wanted to cum, but I couldn't. Finally, frustrated and my face still covered in dried cum, I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, still frustrated, and decided a shower would be best. I washed off my makeup and cleaned the cum out of my hair and shaved everything again to remain smooth. It was frustrating to have to wash my cock... ahem clitty in the cage, but it didn't hurt any more. After the shower, I put on a pair of lacy panties and a nice dress with flowers on it and rang the bell for Jeff. I needed to entice him to give me back my clothes so I can go to work. I rang the bell 5 more times, and then tried the door to go upstairs. It was locked. I walked out the apartment door and around to the front, but it looked like Jeff's truck was gone. I had to go to work. I went back into the apartment and thought about my options. I realized my best bet would be to dress as much as like a woman as I could, and hopefully if anyone saw me, they wouldn't think I was a man. Once again, I put on makeup, touched up my nails, and painted my toenails as well. I was debating the dress, looking through the closet when I noticed a shelf near the top with a drawer. I thought perhaps he hid my clothes in there. I opened it and found a styled woman's wig. It was slightly curly red-auburn hair. I pulled it down and put it on, straightening it out and it looked like a wig. I used the brush that I had in my ass and brushed "my hair" making it look a lot better. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to go. I went out the door to my rental car with my equipment and drove to the site.

Along the way, I stopped at a red light and a police officer stopped next to me, casually looking over at me. I was trying to act casually, but my cheeks were burning with shame. When the light turned green, I made the next turn and arrived at the site. I punched my code into the automated gate, but nothing happened. I checked my paperwork and tried again. When it didn't work, I pushed the intercom button and a woman's voice answered.

"Yes?" She responded.

In my normal voice I said "Hi, I'm Jeff, here from Oakland. My code isn't working. Can you buzz me in?"

There was a long pause on her side, followed by "Um, I'm sorry. There must be some mistake. Can you look at the camera please?"

Oh. Shit. This woman is looking at a woman, hearing my voice. I tried to think quickly of an excuse, but in the end, only the truth would get be out of this.

"Oh, um, right. Listen. My name is Jeff, as everyone in Oakland knows me, but sometimes, I ... dress up. I didn't have any choice this time, as I lost my clothes on the flight over." A little fib to keep too many questions away. "Here is my ID." As I held it up to the camera.

"Um, I'm at a loss here...Jeff or whatever your name is. I'll meet you at the gate. Stay where you are"

I thought the sites were all automated with no human interaction. She was here? She was going to meet me? I was suddenly aware that I was wearing lacy panties with my "clitty" locked in a cage just below my dress.

A gorgeous woman in her 30s walked out of the building and towards the gate. "Oh great, she's hot too." I thought, "could this be any more embarrassing?" She walked up to my car cautiously and I smiled as best I could, explaining.

"You know..." she started, "If I didn't see you in person, I would have thought you were a woman, but I see now. You're cute, by the way. But I feel weird calling you 'Jeff' the way you look."

"Then you can call me Vicky" I retorted. I was falling further and further into this chasm.

"Ok, Vicky, or Jeff. Come through the gate. I am going to need to see you without the wig to match with your ID. This is highly irregular though, as security is my job; I should call it in..." she said.