chapter six

He raised an eyebrow and walked over, and I put my mouth around it, cleaning all of the cum and ass juices off. By now Sam had bent over the chair and Mark was eating her ass while Lathan walked over to me.

"You ready girl?" He asked, brandishing his monster.

I gulped from fear and rolled back over to my knees, by ass up in the air, now facing Jeff, looking at his face.

Lathan put his cock at the entrance to my slightly gaped hole and started to push. I didn't think I could do it. The pain was immense. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, and was about to tap out, I looked at Jeff who was mesmerized by this. As much as I didn't want the pain, I didn't want to disappoint Jeff more. I was breathing heavy through my teeth, trying to relax my ass, and then the head was in. Holy fuck that hurt! I said to Lathan "Holy fuck. You are fucking huge!" There were tears from the pain in my eyes.

"That's aight girl. I didn't think you would take it" and he started back out a little.

"Wait! Don't stop! I didn't say stop! Give me that big beautiful black cock!" I said.

He pushed in a little further and the pain started to subside. I pushed my ass back on him, taking him deeper, his monster meat now being lubricated by Chris' cum in my greedy hole. I moved back and forth, holding on to the couch for support at first, and then just put my head down on the ground, submitting to the pounding. Lathan's cock was so long, it felt like a baseball bat in my ass. He was easily hitting my p-spot and I felt so good. Lathan wanted to get a better angle, so he pulled out and put me on my back on the dining room table nearby. Jeff was still watching, slowly stroking his cock through his pants. Mark walked over to the other side of the table where my head was a slid his cock in my mouth. The angle was awkward, but I did my best. Lathan's pounding felt so good that I felt like I was going to cum, but it was like the orgasm I had before. Not in my clitty, more like a heat rising inside of me. I had a girl's orgasm, my body trembling, and my clitty leaking cum. Soon, Lathan pulled out of my ass and started to stroke his cock over me, and I was treated to large torrents of cum all over my body, my clitty, and some on my face. Seeing this was too much for Mark, who started cumming too. I swallowed every last drop of Mark's cum. Sam was on the recliner in the corner with a Hitachi giving herself a squirting orgasm while watching this lewd porn scene playing out in her living room.

I lay there, feeling like I was too weak to move, covered in cum, having cum myself, and I started to cry. Jeff walked over and helped me up and whispered in my ear "Are you okay?" I nodded, looking up at him while wiping my tears away.

"Did you like that? Seeing these strange men use me?" I asked, hoping I did a good job.

"I loved it" he said, followed by "Good girl" and then he kissed my forehead. It was so endearing. Maybe he kissed me there because it was the only part of me that didn't have cum on it, but it felt tender and loving. I choked back a few sobs and a few more tears and asked where the bathroom was.

I went in, closed the door and saw myself in the mirror. I looked like a trailer trash whore. My hair was messed up and had globs of cum in it, my mascara had run from the cum and the tears, one of my eyes was irritated from the first load on my face. I was soaked with the jizz of these men, and this made Jeff happy. It made me happy that it made him happy. I cleaned up with a washcloth and came back out to a round of applause. I was the starlet? I guess so! I smiled and Jeff was beaming at me.

After some small talk, the guys and Sam reliving some of the epic moments like when Lathan fucked me, or when Sam figured out that Mark and Lathan were a bi-item, Jeff and I left.

It had gotten very late, and Jeff had a coffee to keep him awake on the drive home. I was very tired from the evening and nodded off along the way. I woke up in Jeff's bed. I must have really been out of it, between the long day with the doctor, Jessica, the dinner and then the party with Sam and Mark. I was completely nude, and Jeff had changed the sheets, which were now satin and felt so good against my bare skin. Jeff got out of the shower, and sat on the bed, resting his hand on my leg.