☕︎-ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ-☕︎

𝓀ℯ𝒾𝓉𝒽  𝓹𝓸𝓿:

"Keith, please wake up, love."

I  made a mumbling sound as an answer while rubbing my eyes, feeling like I hadn't slept at all, and -wait, did he just call me love or I'm on lsd because I just met he after 6 or 7 years or so.

"Thank god you're awake, I thought u were dead for a sec." Uttered as he slowly panicked for some unknown reason.

"Mick , why the fuck are you panicking for?" I questioned because why the fuck mental break down about in 6 in the morning, wait...ITS 6 IN FUCKIN MORNING?! FUCK.

"Umm...it's 6 in the morning, keef."

"So you need to go to home until you're granddad wakes up and found out that you're not in bed and kill you when you get back." I jokingly remarked because why not.

"Yep , and now I have to find a way to get there without getting in trouble with my old ass grandad shouting the fuck out of me, somehow." He said with hint sarcasm but with a lot of fears ceepin in.

"Well , just exit from the front door."

"WHAT, NO, IM GOING TO GET FUCKING SEEN BY YOUR GRANDPARENTS, ARE A DUMB ASS?" He whispered screamd thinking it's the dumbest thing in the world,  which is kinda bad suggestion from me but he is NOT jumping out of fucking window.

"Well, do you have any other choices ,Philip?" I tease him.

"Firstly, don't call me my middle name, and secondly, well, ummmmmm...."

"I'll take that as a no, jagger."

"Ugh, fine,  you win this time, ritchers." He finally admitted after 10 seconds.

"I'll take you to the front door."

"Thanks, keef. "

We tiptoe ourselves downstairs so mick can be free and get screamed by his granddad if his awake in this hour.i opened the door for mick so he could get the fuck out.

"There you go your highness, who gets 12 hours of sleep to not have bags under  his eyes ." I jokingly remarked to lightin the mood for fun.

"Well thank you my mistress  who gets no sleep from riding my cock none stop."  He raged and- hold up did he just said RIDING HIS DICK NONE STOP?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL.

I just stood there shocked and redder then a heart shaped box while he walking away and snickered like a fucking insane person like he wasn't was for saying that in the first place.