❣︎-ᴄᴏɴғᴇssᴇᴅ-❣︎

𝓀ℯ𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓅ℴ𝒸 :

6 pm rolls around, and I go to the pub mick told me to go. When I entered, I saw two people fucking fighting. I don't know what they are fighting about, but it's probably about something petty like some dumb fugly  girl who thinks about herself or a girl who is so 'gullible' and 'blue blood' that it drives them insane.

What is special about girls? I mean, some girls are pretty nice and don't act like they are gods gift, I think those girls are nice to have around as a friend, but dating one? I don't get it, and what is wrong with me liking a guy? What makes it bad? And why does mick have like some random chick if he can date a guy who gets him???

I just don't get it.

Why do you go to prison for loving someone the same sex?

I just...fuckin hate this world.

Why.

Just why does it have to be like this...

Then I heard a recognising voice next to me. It's him. Michael Philip Jagger.

"Hey, sorry, I'm late , love." He said while being out of breath. Like he was rushing to get. Like he wanted to see me. No. No, he is dating a girl, and he is straight like a ruler. And then there's me . Living some fantasy. A queer fantasy. A disgusting fantasy, according to some dumb cunt.

"Hi, Jagger." I responded with a pleased tone ." Mick,  didn't you say you were going to bring a person here or something." Somehow remembering it .

"Oh, yeah,but he got sick from some burger ." He responded like it didn't even matter that random mother fucker is sick .

𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Me and Mick  got wasted by the alcohol and maybe a little bit of cocaine . I don't even no what is happening.

We want his place since his granddad is staying over at friends. Mick and I set ourselves on his bed since we got wasted by alcohol.

"Tired?" I suddenly heard his alcohol breath on my ear. It felt funny,  making me chucked a little bit.

"It's kinda obvious, innit Micky." I felt like I was going to pass out on micks stomach since we were on each other like I'm in some teenage relationship, but it wasn't the first time we did this,  I think. We probably did this when we were stupid kids. Carefree and dumb.

Then I fet a warm  hand touching my hair. It felt nice but so wrong at the same time since mick is straight. I think

I turn my head around. My heart was beating faster than a race car can go any faster. I didn't know what to do . Do I say my feelings?or do I just stay there, and slowly dose of ? I look at mick, and he gives a simple smile and continues stroking my hair repeatedly.

"Mick, I- ummm." I stubble with my words, not knowing what knowing what to say or phrase it to him. Mick looks at me with  confusion in his eyes,wondering what I was going to say to him.

"Soo, what is it, keef?".

I think for a moment,  if I should tell him
how I feel about him. If he is going to feel the same or be disgusted, like the others.

"Mick, can I tell you something ?"

"Yeah, sure."

He sounds like in a good mood, probably from all the alcohol in him making him very cheerfully.

"I... like you. Michael."

My heart was beating faster than a hare, and a billion thoughts appeared in my brain .

"Well, I like you too."

"I don't think you get it, mick."

"Get what ?"

"I love you, Michael, like I want to be with you. "

I was so fucking scared if he will feel the same and leave cleo for me or if he is going to call me a fucking fugly faggot who deserves to hang themselves and try to cut themselves every fucking day until I fall...

Then I heard micks voice.

"Do you really love me?"

I saw him smiling from ear to ear like it was some dream come true.

"Yes." I answered with hesitation

"Keith, I've loved you since I was 11 years old, and I never stopped loving you even when I was in London, you was always in my heart."

I started to blush a little since he said all of those sweet things that I really appreciate him saying because I think he's the one, and I know people are going to say that "Oh well you're 18 how do you know he is the one" and well fuck those bitches, because they don't get it.

"Thank you, Michael,that means a lot to me."

After talking about random ass things, we went to sleep in each other's arms.

♡♡♡