𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊
It's been hours since I last heard from Beyoncé. I asked Kelly where she was but no one would tell me. I have her location, but it's off. Kelly & Michelle took Amoura shopping to get her birthday gifts with Titan so I was here by myself. I was packing up amoura & i things.

Soon as I was done, the door opened & Beyoncé came in with a bag. "Hey baby." She said as I just ignored her. "Where was you?" I asked. "Handling business." She simply said as I nodded. "Let me see your phone." I said as she just laughed it off. "Why?" She asked. "Um because I want to." I said. "No." She said as I nodded. "Okay Beyonce. I'm done." I said. "The fuck you mean? I didn't do anything." She said.

"No you didn't do nothing, but you weren't responding to me or answering me. & you turnt your location off & no one would tell me where you was. Then you come back like shit sweet. That's not how this gonna work baby. Get it together or I will be leaving out tonight. Me & amoura." I said. She sighed & handed me her phone. "Sit down I gotta tell you something." She said. I sat on the bed & she just put her face in her hands before letting out a deep breath.

"Don't look at the phone until I explain everything to you." She said as I frowned but nodded. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine, but you may not be after I tell you this." She said. "Just tell me Beyonce. Can't be any worse than you telling me you didn't wanna be a family anymore." I said.

"Okay so this girl named Summer I used to fuck her when we wasn't together. Like 1 & a half years ago. She called me saying she had my daughter & all that shit. But I told her I wanted a dna test but she declined it. So I told her to send me a picture of the little girl & she never did respond. I feel like she just tryna put a baby on me bc she doesn't know the real daddy." She said as I just shook my head.

"Okay Beyonce." I said. I really didn't have anything else to say. "What you mean okay?" She asked. "What else you want me to say Beyoncé? You wanted another child so bad now you might actually have one. What am I supposed to say to that? She doesn't wanna dna test, so obviously she's lying. But still there could be a possibility. You need to get a test like soon. I can't be dealing with shit like this. You supposed to only be for Amoura & I. & right now you for bullshit." I said.

"That ain't my baby. Can't be. I wrapped up every time I fucked a new bitch. Everybody I fuck I use rubber." She said as I laughed. "I wouldn't say everybody. We didn't use protection in that car that night." I said. "Yeah but you was a virgin & you not a hoe. These hoes be loose & ran through. Can't fuck then like that." She said as I smiled. "You better be glad I saved you from all that community pussy. Cause baby & all, my shit stay tight & ready." I said as she laughed. "I agree. Shit had me hooked." She said as i scoffed. "Nigga I still got you hooked fuck you mean? You was moaning like a bitch the other night. & I had you calling me momma. Now what?" I said as she just rolled her eyes.

"Oh I'll show you what. Take ya clothes off." She said as I just laughed. "Baby I am tired." I said. "Mhm, get another attitude with me & see what's gonna happen. I don't give a fuck how tired you are." She said as I just nodded. "I hear you." I said. "Let's take a nap." She said. "Kk." I said. She took her shoes & stuff off & laid down. I laid on her & she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love you." I said looking up at her as she smiled. "I love you more baby." She said.

"When we leave tomorrow, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm gonna be designing new sweatpants & shit for the fall line." She said as I nodded. "So that means we won't be able to see each other as much." I said. "Well no, you know I'm gonna some time for you & amoura. & besides I'm the boss, I have the day so of what goes on. My workers know what i expect of them, they can take care of it. I just stop by to make sure everything is going as planned." She said. "Okayyy. Well I know what I'm doing." I said. "You're not fighting my sister." She said as I giggled.

"How'd you know?" I asked. "Bc every time you get into it with someone, you can't function right until you fight them." She said. "At least you know your girlfriend." I said as she laughed. "But no seriously, I don't want you to fight her. We talked & she apologized for what she said so I think you should just let it go." She said as I sighed. "Only bc I love you, I won't fight her, but I will never be cool with her. & if she say anything & I mean ANYTHING slick to me, I'm gonna hit her. So make sure she knows that. I don't wanna talk to her & I don't wanna see her. & I don't care if she's around amoura cause that's her niece, but as far as me & her being in one room together for a long time, I just don't see that happening right now." I said.

"That's fine, hopefully one day ya will be able to communicate & be more close with each other. You know that's my sister & you the mother of my child & my girl & I love both of y'all with all my life & I'll be damned if I watch y'all fight each other." She said as I just nodded. "I'm not gonna touch her. Maybe one day like you said, but that day won't be today or tomorrow." I said as she chuckled. "Go yo ass to sleep." She said.