Drunk Headaches

I sat staring at my phone in hope of a reply. My leg shaking from worry. The thoughts rushed through my mind again
"He's ok Dan!" I shouted out speaking to myself in third person like a moron. I did it frequently when phil was around and he always laughed at it. He thought it was cute for some reason. I couldn't believe how worried I was. I should calm down. I thought again taking deep breaths in to try calm myself. The phone buzzed and I picked it up quickly.
'Oh shit' cat replied. I'd calmed down finally but that set me back off again. My breathing went off course and I gripped my phone tight. I could respond to cat from worry. I dropped my phone onto the floor when I had a flashback to what happened the night before.

~~~
"Here" I said as I passed another bottle to phil. I hiccuped and tried to stand up to go to the toilet. I then fell over into the table. Phil laughed at me "you're such an unstable drunk" he opened the bottle and took some more alcohol into his system. I'd barely had any and I was falling about and seeing doubled of everything wether phil was completely fine. Like he'd only had one drink. His voice slurred a little bit that was the only effects of the alcohol on him. Phil went over to me and picked me up over his shoulder. He carried me into the bathroom and put me on the floor knowing I was ready to spew. He sat beside me. I gripped onto the toilet and put my head into the bowl and let the fluids pass up my throat. He patted my back helping me get it all out.
"there there. Get it all out of your system" he smiled. And continued patting at my back. After I was finished I stood up and wiped my mouth and looked round at phil. He smile at me and brushed the hair out of my face. We walked back into the living room. I flung myself down on the couch
"I'll get you some water" phil said as he walked into the kitchen filling me a glass of water and walking back in. He handed it to me. He sat down next to me. and started playing with my hair. I took a sip and put it down on the table and lay back onto phil.
"Phil?" I asked him in a slight groan.
"Yes Dan?" He replied.
"My head really hurts" I replied back as I moved off of him and held my head.
"We don't have any pain killers Dan. We got rid off them after...." I knew exactly what he was talking about. I sighed and moved off of him
"it's ok"
"I'll go to the store and see if I can pick any up" he smiled at me and stood up.
"Phil it's ok I swear"
"I'd do anything for you Dan" he ruffled my hair and put his coat on and fixed his hair in the mirror.
"I'll be back soon Dan. Just wait here" i nodded in reply and lay down on the couch. He was so caring for me it was unreal. I was so glad to have someone like phil in my life. I heard the opening of the door and it closing again. I slowly drifted off on the couch.
~~~
I was shaking realising I hadn't seen phil since he'd left the house. I knew we shouldn't have gotten drunk ever again after last time. I couldn't tell cat what happened so I didn't respond. 'I shouldn't do that' I thought again. I could put her in a lot more worry. But I couldn't lie.