Steamy shower

Summary:
Cillian comes home to Y/n about to hop into the shower but he wants to join because he's sweaty from his morning run.

Warning:
Smut
Swearing

Word count:
1,475

_skaikruu

Thank you so much for the suggestion! It made me want to start writing again I really appreciate and love you along with everyone else that reads my works please leave more comments if you want to see more and I love suggestions thank you so much!!

***

Every morning Cillian leans over, kisses you on the cheek or the forehead then leaves for an early run or to go to the gym.

I personally hate running and the gym is most definitely not my strong suit and Cillian knows that if I don't want to do something I will not be doing it.

It was midway through fall already. Leaves were everywhere on ground or hardly hanging into the tree they were attached to. It was a beautiful day when I woke up and looked outside towards the street then looked back to see if my husband was there...

*shocker he's probably taking his early runs he'll be home soon*

I thought to myself while getting up out of bed stretching out everything before stepping into the cold wood floor with a shiver running across my body.

"Brody!" I yell for our dog getting up fully after not hearing our cocker spaniel come running into our room.

"Brooodyyyy" I yell again louder echoing through the house, shivering once more wrapping myself in Cillians sweater more. I step outside with a pair of my husband's shoes on, my husband's boxers, and my husband's sweater. If the paparazzi were here asking who I was wearing they'd just laugh at me. Thank God for Cillian finding this wonderful house on the outside of town it's beautiful everywhere I look. But still no Brody. I go to the kitchen and found on the refrigerator door in magnet letters spelling out.

"Took bro with me on run." With a little smiley face. I smile to myself looking in the back yard with the pile of leaves Cillian and I have to pick up at some point in time...

*maybe not today...too cold. * I think to myself. I walk upstairs into the bathroom turning on the shower not hearing my husband and our adorable dog come in from the morning walk. I start taking off my clothes one by one not in any rush. I start with my wool socks sitting on the toilet because I don't wanna fall over, then right as I pull down my pajama shorts...well Cillians boxers I hear the door open and see my husbands reflection in the mirror smiling then looking down at my almost bare ass then looking back up at me smirking.

"Showering without me, my love?" He questions coming close to my back side putting his hands on top of mine helping pull the boxers all the way down.

"Didn't know when you'd be back...thought I'd just freshen up." I say back stepping out of the boxers. Cillians hands now on the hem of his sweater I'm wearing slowly starting to push it up more. His breath in my ear making me heat up. The bathroom getting foggy from the shower being on already. At this point Cillian is taking too long so I pull the sweater over my head and let it pile on top of the other discarded clothes in the corner. I could feel Cillians smile behind me. He backs up and takes off his everything besides his boxers. He leans into me, his chest to my back, he is so warm compared to my cold skin it leaves tingles when he turns me around to him. He glances down at himself making me look at what he's looking at.

The growing bulge in his boxers almost looks painful and you start thinking to yourself.

* it's been awhile since I've given him head...he looks like he needs something or he's gonna explode*

Honestly it's been like a week or more since anything between us has happened. It has gotten close but something always interrupts us. Not this time though I won't let it happen. I lock the door behind Cillian, my eyes never leaving his face. His eyes watch my hands go behind him to lock the door then he looks back at me slowly sinking down to my knees in front of him my hands trailing down his perfectly formed body to stop at the only thing in between me and pure pleasure. I look up at him with innocence in my eyes but my touch says other wise.

"May I?" I say to him my hands tracing the outline of his completely hard cock just waiting to be touched.

"Please." He whimpers looking down at me with so much passion. I don't hesitate when I hear that. I pull down the restriction and his cock springs out begging for attention. I put my hand at the base of it looking up at him, sticking out my tongue to lick only the tip and this small little action had his head thrown back pushing his hips forward to bring his cock closer to being inside of my mouth.

Breathlessly he begs "don't tease Y/n, if your gonna do it just fucking do it"

At that comment I squeeze him and shove everything God gave him inside of my mouth with no warning towards him. He  groans grabbing the back of my head weaving his fingers through my hair, shoving himself deeper into my throat. Tears swell at my eyes, still not leaving the spot where his face was but now all I can see in replace of his face is his Adam's apple bobbing up and down swallowing his moans. I pull back pulling him from my mouth.

"Why are you holding back those beautiful sounds? Please let me hear them." I beg with puppy dog eyes.

"Get up." Cillian demands. I don't listen and put my mouth back on his throbbing cock.

"God damn it Y/n I said fucking get up!" Cillian said rather loudly still not moving me away just waiting till I moved back.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask innocently standing up and moving back, honestly I was afraid I might have. Cillian hardly ever raises his voice and he seemed serious about this not just roll play of some sort. He could tell I was genuinely concerned I did something wrong and at that thought he pulled me in and kissed me hard, passionate, and seductive only pulling back to say,

"Love, you did nothing I just need to be inside of you...get in the shower already." Cillian says turning me around and slightly shoving me towards to walk in shower. He whistle and smacked my ass while I sway my hips side to side looking over my shoulder disappearing into the steam of the shower.

Cillian shows up in front of me while I wet my hair down. He slides his hands up and down my sides kissing my neck, collar bone, boobs, practically anywhere he could reach. He grabs the back of my thighs leaning me back slightly, signaling for me to jump, I do and I meet a cold stone wall. Hissing at the cold stone but quickly moaning from the pressing of Cillians tip at my entrance, I open my eyes looking into Cillians icey blue ones now laced with desire and lust but still with so much love.

"Please let me make you feel good love." He nibbles at the bottom of my ear begging me to give him what we both want. I move my hips against him.

"Cillian, please, I need you right now! Please do something!" I yell needing him as much as he needs me. I couldn't even beg again because I was cut off by my husband sinking into me so hard my eyes rolled back and I started seeing stars from the pleasure that just started.

"Cillian please move! God move!" I yell grabbing onto his shoulders so I don't float away and he starts thrusting up into me both of us mumbling each other's names in the air, moans and groans bring exchanged between the both of us.

"My love I won't l-last mu-much longer!" Cillian says between moans

"Cillian I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish my sentence before being cut off by my own moan squeezing Cillians cock, milking his climax, that's when he dug his face in my neck bitting down while he shoots himself deep inside of me with his last thrust that I'm pretty sure touched my kidneys. He starts to pull out..

"No please don't..." I asked softly and Cillian looked at me and smiles before turning the shower off and carrying me to the bed, himself still burred deeply inside of me and both of us still being very sensitive from the intense high when he laid us down we both moaned knowing this is what today is going to consume of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for reading! I appreciate you all! Vote if you liked it and comment if you want to read more I love seeing the support!

Lots of love,
Mae