Baby footsteps (fluff)

Summary:
Cillian and Y/n have been dating for 4 years and got pregnant unexpectedly and haven't been able to feel the baby's kicking due to the position she's in and Cillian has been hoping to feel it at least once.

Warnings:
None really just a whole bunch of fluff!
Age gap (sorta implied)
Super short

Word count:
448

***

"Cillian! Get over here! Quick! She's kicking!" I yell from the couch to my fiancé who's in the kitchen getting me pickles with a fruit roll up. He dropped everything he was doing and rushed beside me quickly putting his hands on my belly and I lead where the kicking was happening.

"I don't feel anyth-" he stopped mid sentence with a smile while he looks at his hand slightly being pushed up into my hand by his little girl.

"Oh love! She's going to be perfect!" He says still looking at my belly. He kisses it where the baby was kicking and I giggle.

"What?" He asked with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Nothing I just can't wait for you to be a girl dad. I know so many of your fans are upset that we even got together let alone we're gonna have a baby! And we're going to get married. And with our age gap I'm surprised you still wanted me after we hooked up the first time." I smile running my fingers through his grown out hair.

"Honey, I'm old enough to be your dad. So what, my fans are younger than you most likely and are just jealous that I got to fill you with my baby and put a ring at that pretty finger of yours."  He responds laying his head on my belly.

"Yea I guess you're right...they're probably are jelly of my perfect life with a perfect man and carrying his perfect baby girl." I say laughing. He just nods and sighs massaging my sides lightly.

"I love you sweetheart and I love our baby girl." He says looking up at me.

"I love you too" I say with a content sigh.

***

Ok yes! Short one I've been so busy...actually no I haven't I'm just reading all of my books so I can go get more so that's where I've been sorry for not updating more but I have some ideas for the future!! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment or something and votes motivate me very much! I would love some suggestions for some stories it helps a lot when I know what you guys wanna read. Thank you for reading this story and this authors note I know it's long!

Love always
-Mae