C1- The angry wet Flamingo

'Bridget, cmon drop those cupcakes we need to run faster!' Ella shouted back to her pink friend.

Behind the two running girls came a screeching sea creature who seemed to have turned into a soaking wet flamingo. 'BRIDGET!!' Uliana bellowed out trying to chase them down. As they were all running through the courtyard, Uliana lost sight of Bridget and Ella. 'When i catch you i will make you regret it you stupid pink princess!!' Uliana was in rage. Her crew came from behind, out of breath and laughing at the incident. She shot them all looks of death before telling them, 'Ohh trust me, i will get my revenge on that girl.'

-----------------------------------------

'Quickly Bridget through here,' Ella told her as they climbed through an opening in a large hedge. 'I think we lost her.' On the other side of the hedge was a garden neither of them had ever seen before, it was beautiful. A perfect place to be secret. 'Oh my goodness Ella what have i done!' Bridget started panicking to her friend, scared of what might happen. 'Bri that was not your fault and i'm sure she will get over it, even her friends found it funny. To be fair to them it was very funny.' Ella was trying to calm her down but it didn't seem to work. 'ELLA! That was not funny i feel horrible, i only wanted to be her friend, i need to apologise to her.' Ella didn't really know what to say to Bridget, She tried so hard to make everyone like her but it never seemed to do anything. Bridget is her best friend but other than her she had no one else so Ella had always felt for her. 'Look Bri, sometimes people don't always understand that you only have good intentions, especially those kinds of people. They're no good and even you need to see that, it would be best to just stay away from them okay?' Ella was trying really hard not to hurt her feelings. 'I guess i'll give it some time but i will try again!!' Bridget said proudly and determined. Ella just shook her head as they both headed back to their dorms.

----------------------------------------

Hooks pov:

'NO NO NO NO NO! ALL OF YOU ARE USLESS TO ME!' Uliana yelled out. 'I need good revenge, the type of revenge she will never forget. Putting her to sleep or burning her is not enough!' She mocked Hades and Malificent. They just gave each other a look of trying not to laugh at Uli, not that they'd even care if made her angry. Everyone knew they were there for the fun of it, they could be way more powerful than her by themselves.

'Hook!' Oh no why me. 'Do you maybe have any ideas you'd like to share with us, or are you just going sit in a corner and do f all?' Uliana thinks of me as her right hand man but in reality i'm only here to live up to my name. 'Why don't you make her not pink?' I gave my suggestion, not sure what i even meant by it. 'Make her....not pink?!' Uli glared at me. 'WELL THATS AN AMAZING IDEA EVERYBODY CLAP FOR HOOK!' We may be villains but she could stand to treat me and the others a little bit better seeing as all we ever do is her dirty work. 'Hook just for that appalling suggestion whatever revenge we settle on, you can carry out!' I wouldn't have expected any less from her to make me do it. As if she would have done it herself.

'OH OH ULI ULI I HAVE AN IDEA' Morgie piped up. 'Yes morgie.' Uliana rolled her eyes, she already knew this was going to be awful. 'Why don't you make hook over there publicly humiliate bridget, you could make him like idk embarrass her infront of everyone.' I glared at morgie because of course he would say that, he's desperately in love with Uliana and craves her approval and he is so jealous that she always picks me over him. 'Morgie that might just be the best thing you've ever said!' He was jumping for joy. 'HOOK' her attention was back to me. 'You need to get close to her enough so she trusts you and we will figure out how to embarrass her.' I shook my head, 'Get close to her? You want me to mess with her feelings?' 'Do you have a problem with that?' I knew i had to do this so i just shook my head. I don't mind being a bit evil but playing with peoples feelings is a no for me, it always happened to me as a kid and i honestly wouldn't wish it upon anyone and not someone so happy. And not that i'd ever say this to Uli but Bridget didn't even do anything it was not her fault. 'It's settled then, Hook, break her heart.' 
Great i thought as i walked towards my dorm. How do i even start this?