C3- How charming!

Bridget woke up the next morning to the sweet smell of cupcakes and roses as the sunlight shone through her curtain. She got up with a giant smile on her face, as per usual, and began to change into a little pink skirt with hearts and a matching pink top. She gathered all of her things for school and prepared herself to ask hook to help with her apology. She strolled down the corridor and downstairs into the courtyard. She saw Ella sat on a bench, her clearly drawn to something ahead of her. Bri sat down next to her, scanning the surrounding looking for what had Ella engrossed. 'Hey El!!' Bridget smiled at her. Ella jumped. 'Oh god Bridget you scared me!' Bridget giggled at her. 'Oooooo who were you looked at??' She teased. 'What, who, nobody what?' Ella started talking frantically. Bridget looked out where ella was previously looking, and she finally figured out where her best friends gaze always is.

'CHARMING!!' Bridget squeaked, Ella put her hand over Bridget's mouth trying to shush her. Charming looked up from where he was skating and made his way over to the girls. 'Heyyy ladies what can i do for you today then?' He perched on the arm of the bench next to Ella. 'Hi Charming, how are you?!' Bridget replied, nudging Ella to speak. 'I'm wonderful thank you Bridget, and how are you El?' Ella went red as she looked up at him, 'Yeah yeah i'm good,' Bridget sighed at her friends pathetic attempt at a conversation. 'Were you ladies just talking about me then or-?' Ella cut him off. 'No we weren't, don't flatter yourself,' She brushed him off rather rudely. 'I guess i'll see you around then,' he skated away from them.

Bridget turned to look at Ella. 'OH MY GOD EL NO WAY DID YOU JUST BRUSH HIM OFF LIKE THAT!!' She exclaimed. Ella shook her head and put her head in her hands. 'What is wrong with me,' She sighed. 'He even called you by your nickname and tried to talk to you why didn't you just-' Ella cut her off. 'He is so full of himself and he should know it, but i can't help but maybe have a bit of a crush on him..' Bridget's face lit up, 'AHHH OH MY GOODNESS I KNEW IT!' Ella tried to shush her again as not to draw his attention back over to them. 'Oh my gosh what if he asks you to castlecoming, how amazing would that be!' Ella shook her head. ' No i could never be with someone like him, i just prefer to admire him from afar, yk?' Bridget laughed again. 'Keep telling yourself that El, but i have to get to class now so i'll see you later?' Ella nodded and gave her friend a hug before heading off.

------------------------------------------

Bridget walked into her class five minutes early as usual, of course she was the first one there. She went to take her seat but her teacher Merlin told her, 'Good morning bridget, i wouldn't take your seat there i've shuffled all of you around so you all can make new friends before next year!' He exclaimed. Bridget, excited to try and make new friends asked him where to sit. 'You can sit right in the back as i need to focus on some... other students and you are doing perfectly!' Bridget took her seat and other students began to filter in and find their new seats. They all groaned and grumbled for the first five minutes but quickly settled down. No one was yet sat next to Bridget and by the looks of things the whole class was there. Bridget sighed as she got on with her work, when all of a sudden a big clashing and crashing sound happened and someone stumbled through the door. Her attention was quickly drawn to the boy who was always late and rude. 'Get out of my seat,' he growled at someone. Merlin gave him a look of agitation, 'Hook, late again, if you bothered to show up on time then you would know we changed seats.' Hook rolled his eyes at the teacher. 'Where?' He groaned. 'Ummm......ah, yes you can go at the back next to Bridget, she's very bright and you could definitely use the help!' He announced. Hook gave him a fake smile before slumping in his chair. He hadn't even realised who he was next to. Bridget gleamed at the boy next to her in the hope they could become friends and she could make it all okay.

-----------------------------------------

Hooks Pov:

'Hi!!' A shrill but sweet voice hit my ears. I looked up and into the eyes of just the perfect girl to be next to. This plan might be easier than i thought, and i'd better get on with it Uliana doesn't like to wait. 'Hello there darling,' i winked at her, trying to charm her. She began to blush so i assume it was working. 'Would you like some help there?' i asked her. She did that frantic nodding at me again. The rest of the lesson seemed to go by pretty quickly, although she barely spoke to me at all.... The bell rung and my opportunity was about to be over, so i decided to try and become closer to her by telling her, 'Nice to make a new friend then.' I went to walk away but before i could the girl  told me 'Wait, I know it might be a big ask but could you come by my dorm tomorrow, i have a huge favour that maybe you could help me with?!' Damn this girl was making my job to easy for me, I almost feel bad for taking advantage. I did her nodding thing back at her and she smiled as i walked off.

------------------------------------------

Bridget's pov:

He called me his friend. My second friend!! I got so excited i asked him to help me, i don't know if i was overstepping because i've hardly spoken to him but still he said he would! But for the first time in my life i was so nervous to speak to someone, i wonder why??!

As she scribbled all of her thoughts about him into her diary, she got into bed ready to make things better tomorrow.