counting numbers (TW g0re)

Alastor woke up around eight in the morning and his ear ache was still quite bad compared to how it was last night.
He sat up and walked over to his mirror sorting out his hair as usual. And getting into his normal clothes he wears.
He was causally brushing his hair when a bird flew into his window.
"What the-"
Alastor looked out the window and noticed it wasn't a bird it was..

Vox?????

Vox stood up and brushed himself off.
Alastor opened the balcony door and stood in front of Vox waiting for a explanation.
"Uh- hahaha hello-"
Vox said stammering.
Alastor was so confused on why he was here. And didn't know what to do as his rival was standing right in front of him on his balcony.

"Tell me why your here.... You have a minute"

"Uh well uhm.."
Vox was messing with his fingers not knowing what to say for about 50 seconds trying to think of something to say.

"10-"

Vox tried to grab Alastor's hands.
"Please!"

"9-"

"Let me explain!!"
Alastor had no mercy for Vox at all at this moment he just wanted him gone.

"8-"

Vox was getting very annoyed at the counting and Alastor not giving him any time.
"ALASTOR PLEASE LISTEN!!!"

"7-"

"L1S1EN T0 ME F0R FUCK SAK3"
His screen started to glitch because of how mad he was getting with him ignoring him and counting.

"6-"

"JU8T L18T3N!"
"I'm not listening to you"

"5-"

Vox grabbed Alastor's hand tightly, gripping it so Alastor couldn't move away.

"F- Four..."

Vox looked at Alastor with a annoyed exsprssion on his face.
"If your value your life shut the fuck up..."

"T- Three"

"Alastor I will fucking end YØŪ"

"2-"

Vox held up his hand ubove Alastor's face and looked down at him.
Alastor was terrified of what vox would do to him.
He raised his fist high in the air and swung down hitting Alastor right in the face making him fall to the floor with blood dripping down from his head.
"O- One..."
He whispered before blacking out due to blood loss from his head.

Vox teleported away and back to the Vees tower feeling satisfied with himself.