Ch5: My Eyes

Albedo is silent as we make our way towards my room. She remains silent as I open the door, following me inside.

Me: Close the door behind you.

As she turns to fulfil my request, I continue over to the bed until I'm seated along its edge. I watch her reactions as she realises the implications of what we're doing.

Albedo: Is it that time, Lord Ainz?

Me: Hmmm?

Albedo: Will you finally claim me and make me yours?

Me: Albedo...

My voice is a low hum, almost a growl as my eyes devour every inch of her body. She notices and makes no effort to hide herself, blatantly exaggerating her movements to draw emphasis to every curve.

Albedo: Am I to your liking, Lord Ainz?

She's now barely a few feet away from me, well within arm's reach, and as I raise my hand she leans her head into my palm, my thumb grazing her lip as she draws in a deep breath.

Me: Albedo-

Albedo: Yes Dear? 

My movement freezes at that. It's only for a split second before I resume my prior actions. One would be forgiven for thinking it was merely the result of my surprise but the now raging inferno within me says otherwise. It would seem that despite my current appearance, my libido remains rather functional and has found a new interest.

Albedo closes the distance between us, placing a hand on my chest.

Albedo: If you'd like, I can handle-

I grab ahold of her wrist.

Me: That is awfully presumptuous of you, Albedo.

Albedo: I don't-

Me: Tell me, why should I choose you over the many other unplucked flowers this world may have to offer?

She blushes at that, turning her face away but with my fingers still firmly wrapped around her wrist, she has nowhere to run. 

Me: Tell me, what is it about me that draws you to me?

Albedo: Your eyes.

Me: My eyes?

I'm so caught off guard that I release her wrist altogether but she doesn't shy away. Rather, she shifts closer, her breasts now pressed against my robe.

Albedo: Your hands.

She traces her fingers against my chest...or perhaps I should say ribs though the layer of clothing might suggest otherwise.

Albedo: Your strength.

Her hand continues along my side. I'm surprised, but despite the lack of skin, I feel her every touch. It's almost as if I-