Prologue (Volume 1.)

"Blast off to the end of time and space, [Chrono Saltation]!"

"FELDWAY!!-" I angrily shouted as i lose my consciousness...

It was the day i realized that im nothing but a mere good for nothing-failure..

i woke up in familiar space similar to my [infinite space], but instead of a plain void, this one is different..

it is look like the whole visible universe are everywhere in my surrounding ..

i carefully look around and saw galaxies moving in unimaginable speed, like im witnessing a footage that being fast forward..

not long after, i heard a gentle voice of a woman not so far from me..

but as walk towards her, a tear shedded down to my face and froze for a moment..

in my surprised, her presence is seemingly familiar to me, as if we've been together for a long time, but this is the first time i saw such a devine appearance....

her face is so beautiful that even a goddess of beauty itself will be jealous..

...with slim body and pale white skin you, you can already tell that she's a top class beauty

having a silvery-blue hair similar to mine but much smoother and shorter..

also her eyes...

'as i expected.. It was Ciel' i thought, but as i approach her, i notice that she's not the only one here..

..i saw "someone" sleeping on her lap..

(A/N: rimuru's point of view are behind Ciel, he can't clearly see who that person is)

i walk closely and hoping that they'll notice me, but in my surprised it appears that "someone" is actually "me" or should i say my humanoid body..

i almost made me feel jealo-

'the fuck? did i somwhat leave my body? I can't go back?!, by the way why am i in a School uniform??'

"Ciel! Can you see me?" i asked her but...

".....57,811,527,256 (billion), 57,811,527,257 (billion) 57,81-" Ciel just reapeatedly counting while embracing my body. she doesn't seems to notice me yet..

'why is she counting?' i asked myself

"Hey Ciel! im here you know? why do you look sad? also what's the purpose of counting?" i Lean over her and ask again, but again i got no response...

"148,724,384,193 (billion)-" she just counting

I Don't get it, but im trying to understand what's going on..

i sat down beside her and watch the galaxies moves as she counts..
.
.
.

I don't know how many days or weeks has passed but i feel like the time here is moving faster

'it's odd.. something, i feel something strange'

i thought but im right, something is behind all of this..

"124,146,632,278,666 (trillion)-"

"ah!! she's already that far? Ciel aren't you getting tired counting???" i asked but i got a snap of reality

"ahh right you can't see me....."
.
.
.

not long after i start to talk to myself much often, i guess it's because of boredom?