Chapter 1- The Complete Nothingness

After several Thousands of years the universe finally showed a sign of it's end...

Galaxies are crumbling apart..

stars begun to explode...

billions of planets became a ball of fire..

the universe seems to stop expanding..

all of that has been witness by rimuru..

rimuru on the other side feels nothing.. after thousands of years, of being alone with his thoughts, he now believes that his life is just a mere LN/Manga Character and entertainment for others..

"to think I'll be witness such as universe collapse..  i wonder how the others that been passed through the same fate like me handle this?...well i guess there's no one out there are be able to handle this End of Time trip exept for me.. even that veldora's sister.. well im basically immortal after all...." he said to himself

"this is because of that Creator's fault!!!(he means the author)" He shouted in rage while slightly glance at the readers..

A/N:(He's insane.. in reality he's just looking at a plain space on his perspective, but to us he can actually tap the 4th wall....i have a reason for this guys trust me!)

"ah! veldora's sister? didn't she manage to comeback back then?!" a sudden realization struck upon rimuru, making him think

"could it be?!! i can go back to past?? just like she did?...no it's not.. the one she did is not merely goes back to time, rather traveling across the multiverse to search for the fragments of that dude.. and reunite to her [parallel existence] from the past.. can i also do it??... still I can't go back to my body... with that im unable to use my ability...... now all i need to do is wait...BUT UNTIL WHEN??? until the Creator decide??.."

"i hope Ciel can figure it out, but I don't want to bother her anymore...she sacrifice enough for my sake.."

"Fuck!... End this quickly!!" He shouted on us..

A/N:(I'll make this dude suffer..)

....

another hundreds of years has passed.. a huge hole inside the space appears, and it's look like spreading across the visible universe... a color of nothingness..

an undescribable form of light as if there's no Begining nor The End...

Rimuru calls it by the name of "Complete Nothingness"

"hey, hey!! what is this now!! I don't fucking plan to spend here for eternity!, well i kinda exceed the word called eternity though, but I don't want this anymore!!" he said to the readers..

*swooosh!!..* *zhaaaam!!*

Suddenly, A huge amount of haki burst out from my dead looking material body, causing it to spread throughout the whole universe and destroying it Completely without any trace...

....

In a Space called the "Complete Nothingness"

the spirit/soul of rimuru Felt an unbearable pain that he couldn't even imagine...

it's seems his own haki, can even harm a virtual soul like his current state..

"aaaaaghkkk!!!.. IT HURTSSS!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!!" He shouted in pain.. looking at the readers with a hollow eyes..

"It hurts!!...haah!" Ciel besides him feels the same

"Ciel!!! Bastard How dare you!! you'll pay for this!" he ran towards her in a hurry, in attempt to protect her even he knows he couldn't...

his eyes widen as he embrace her with his arms..

cause by the haki, his arm begun to disappear turning into light particles..

"w-what's happening to me??, am i dying???... hey! what will happen to ciel!! after this?!! i need an answer!!" he shout but no one answered his....and gradually his whole body turn into a light..

"Cie-" that is his final word before dissapearing..
.
.
.
.

"M-master, it's finally end..." Ciel said with her gentle smile, while placing her smooth lips to her beloved's forehead..

<<Notice! Unique skill: [Dimension Breaker] Aquired!!>>

<<Notice! Unique Skill: [Author Authority] Aquired>>

"VOTW? 2 unknown skills that doesn't exist in the book of Akashik..... Master!" Confused, the all knowing Manas Ciel was in shocked after hearing the voice of the world...

after that rimuru's body begun to change into a newer appearance...

his feminine face and a slim body like shizu's, slowly turning into more masculine, like a mix of beauty and handsomeness, befitting of a somone who called as The Supreme Diety...

his hair also turned Silvery-white that shines like a moonlight..

and also a Demonic Crown made in completely null energy appeared on his head..

"a-ah!! M-master!!" flustered, Ciel couldn't hide her happiness after witnessing a hope of life within rimuru's body...

"Haaaaahhhh!!!, CIEEL!!"