Chapter - 8

3rd person POV: hades' first step inside the Abbys

One of the 7 domains in hell outside the equal grounds: Black's Castle

Inside the Most terrifying place on hell, that even some high ranking demons couldn't dare to step in....

Haki SFX:*swoosh!!* *zhaam!!*

'What is this?... Kufufufu~ am i trembling??...for the first time in my existence, this is the only time i felt this kind of emotions....is this what fear felt like?'

The black haired demon thought, holding his body while making a euphoric face

"this strange presence- no this someone is...." The black haired demon said, then he spread his demonic wings out, preparing to depart from his castle..
.
.
.
.

Back to the present:

"Ara~ how rude of you Noir-chan... Asking someone's name before yours is a bad thing don't you think?" The white haired demon said

"Fufufu~ right.. Im sorry sir, I'd would like to introduce my sel-" the black haird demon said, but his sentence was cutted off

"My Name is Hades. no need to introduce yourselves, i already knew about you all....Blanche, Noir, Jaune And Violet... Four of the 7 Kings of the Demon Realms...The Primordials" Hades Calmly said...but those 4 demons trembled for unknown reason..

"K-kufufufu- as i expected for Hades-sam-" noir got interrupted again but it's Violet

"N-now! Noir's formality is creeping me off!!! When we're gonna kill each oth-" as soon as Violet said that, Noir appeared infront of her and grabbed her neck up

"I will start from you.." He said but Violet manage to escape by spreading her six wings..

"She's right. Now that I'm here... Why don't we fight and decides which of you are the strongest?" Hades offered, which they agreed on the spot...

.....
Nasca Kingdom: in East

"What did you say?? You planned to unite all of the eastern Countries?" Veldanava asked

"Yes, yes Sensei, please don't scold me again..i know its gonna take some time to persuade those kings but.... My county has a Conflict against The Etheria Kingdom, i need more allies and military strength if a war broke out.. " Rudra said as they walk on the castles hallway

"Do you think it's the best idea?... Handling the 12 nations by yourself would be difficult.."

"That's why i got The Marshall right?.. Also if they didn't agree with my words, i might probably use Violence..." Rudra said with a smirk

"Hey violence is too much! Nii-san!!" A Pink haired woman suddenly appeared while making a T pose in front of them..

"Oh!! Luc-" Rudra stopped as he noticed veldanava's face

"H-hi there l-l-Lucia! You look b-beautiful today!" Veldanava said with flattered face

"Good morning Velda-san!!" She said then hugged him..

"You're really clingy to sensei huh?..well I'll leave the two of you together enjoy!" Rudra said then disappeared
.
.
.
<<Notice!! Ultimate Skill: [King of Justic-....- succe- Failed!>> the voice of the world said..as if there was a glitch

Rudra who was about to sit on his throne.. His left eye started to glow crimson red..

"Wh-what is this?.. My head hurts...aghk!!??!!....hmh..ghaha.HAHAH!!..what the fuck...happened?" confused Rudra shouted while kneeling in pain on the ground

....

And so the battle inside the abyss has begun....

"You're being cocky aren't you?" The yellow primordial said as she launched the first attack..

She throws a nuclear magic at hades, but he just casually evade it..

To his surprise Noir showed up in front of him as soon as the smoke from the explosion disappeared..

"Don't let your guard down!" Noir slashed him on his face with his razor sharp claws..

"As if.." Hades replied and destroyed his claws with his bare hand

"Impos-!!!?!" By the strong punch in his abdomen given by Hades, Noir got thrown on about 100 meters away..

Violet on the other hand created a poisoned string like magic to entangled him....

..But Hades appeared behind her and grabbed her head, slamming her on the ground..

"Tch! He's so fast! These idiots couldn't even react!" Blach said as she summoned her long whip, preparing also preparing to fight...

..But before that happened, Hades was already holding her neck from behind and securing her right arm from attacking

"Did you finally noticed?... I'm strong.." Hades whispered to her ears behind..

''Mngh!.. M-my strength is.. Being a-absorbed-" she said as she gradually lose her consciousness

"Hey don't forget bout' me!!" Jaune said as she pointed at him like a gun,  and a burst of beam blasted from her index finger..

*shoosh!!*

"Hoh?.. You almost scratched me" Hades smirked then stared at her with a crimson eyes making her collapsed at the ground..

"Kufufufu....i see, i clearly understand now.. You're also capable at harming us Primordials... Truly befitting of beyond existence~!!... I, the black Primordial Noir, will pledged my loyalty and serve you for eternity, My lord.." Noir who was able to heal himself in no time, said while lowering his head in front of Hades...

"I refuse.." With a single sentence, Noir's world shattered into pieces..

"Agk!!?!??...s-surely you jest my lord, i-i apologized for not meeting your expectations, with that allow me to kill my self.." Noir said pointing his claws on his heart..

"By Killing yourself Means Nothing, try and reach my expectations to you for the meantime, with that i might reconsider your offer in about thousands of years..." Hades Said, making Noir Bright like a star..

Hades then opened the gate and was about to step out...

"Kufufu~ I'm grateful my lord, i will promised the next time we meet, I'll be much stronger than before" once again Noir kneel down, as hades walk to the outside world..

"I'll remember that...Noir."

......