Chapter 2 - Into The New Begining!

Rimuru finally managed to get back to his body...

the fist thing he did after opening his eyes, is shouted his beloved one's name..

"Ciel!!" He called but he saw nothing but the Nothingness..

"ciel where are you??!!" he once again called and carefully look around, but again... she's not here..

"hey ciel! please don't joke aroud like thi-!" he was worried and scared, but someone's voice making him stop for a. moment..

<<Good morning....Master!>> with that voice inside her head, his eyes widen with tears..

>>c-ciel! you're here! i thought you were gone..  don't scare me like that!<< rimuru respond..

<<how could i leave my master like that!>>

'right she's been in my side since the beginning till the end..' Rimuru though

>>sorry ciel, i was just- i was just worried, imagining a world without you will be worthless<< He said before a fragments of light begun to leaves on his body, turning it into something like a silhouette of someone made out of light ..

"don't worry I'll be here with you till our last breathe, I'll be yours and yours only, my lord" the silhouette gradually turns into a beautiful woman as she embrace him with her arms..

Rimuru is dumbfounded, and he just stares directly on Ciel's eyes for a long moment as if he's looking into something more beautiful than the dazzling star..

"d-don't stare at me that much m-m-my lord!!" Flustered ciel, turned her face on the side..

"Ciel.....is This A Proposal?" rimuru muttered as he look at the audience with flustered face..

"d-did you say something my lord?" she asked, with confused look

"N-no You're Just Imagining Things Ciel!" blushed, rimuru scratch his head while he replied..

"u-uh ok.. erm!- My lord let me explain about our situation, the truth is feldway manage to send the both of us in a far future where the time and space are no longer to exist, which means our worl-.... i-i apologize my lord" While explaining, ciel noticed his blank expression and worried that she might hurt rimuru somewhat..

"no, i already know all of that all along.. you've been counting for billions of years right?.." he said, making ciel shocked and confused

"How Did You Know That?" she asked

"you've been suffering for a billions of years, yet you still here with a Failure Like Me.... in fact i couldn't even even Save My Own World-" rimuru said, again with his blank expression..

"don't say something like that!! as long as you're with me I don't care!, i might be just a mere Manas but my feelings are true!...the feelings that only my master can unlock" she ended her sentence with a soft voice and a red cheeks..

"ciel is that!..are you possibly......... scolding me?"

A:(Dense as fuck! you made me spill my coffee dude!)

'shut up!'

"sigh~..no im not..idiot" Ciel replied with a disappointed look on her face

A:(see?)

'you're pissing me off'

"im sorry ciel, now that you've acquired an emotion and also a separate soul, i couldn't think but to be worried about you..."