𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ' 𝟐𝟕

Comment and vote.

I NEED to have a conversation with Monique

I NEED to have a conversation with Monique. And she knows exactly what conversation because every time I try to bring it up she brushes a nigga off.

I remember everything, I remember her telling me if she was to have kids she would drop out of THE GAME on our first date. I respect her hustle , but  THE GAME is dangerous.

Shes carrying my baby, I don't want her or the baby harmed. She said she wanted to be a fashion designer.. why doesn't she do that?

She was in the shower , she then got out as she came in the room. She now has a baby bump , as she was in a pink lace and bra set.

Her body looked so good I almost forgot what the hell I was finna ask her. " Monique.. we gotta talk." He said.

" Baby I know I know." She said trying to put on some jeans, they wouldn't fit. She huffed and huffed. Lorenzo was sensing she was get upset.

She then threw the jeans on the floor. " Lorenzo none of my jeans fit. I'm getting fat and I can't even buckle my damn jeans. And you-" She paused because she realized she was going to go off on Lorenzo for no reason.

" Okay I'm sorry, I'm just going through my own emotions. I can't fit anything.. I feel so huge and I'm only so far along." She said.

He raised an eyebrow. " Are you going through something? Do I need to call your mom or Kendra?" He said as she looked him in the eye. Death stared him.

" This is how you talk to the mother of your child? Get the hell out of here before I smack the shit out of you." She got upset as she grabbed a pillow as she threw it at him. He dodge as he quickly left the room.

" And since you wanna talk to me like that we ain't fucking talking when you get home!" She yelled as she slammed the door.

He knew he was wrong , but he didn't know what to say at the time. But he knew one thing , he couldn't leave without apologizing and making up to his future wife and the mother of his child.

He then got up and walked to the door , as he tugged on the door realizing its locked. " Baby I'm sorry.. open the door." He said.

" I'm sitting here telling you I'm fat and I can't fit my pants. Your response is for me to call my fucking mom?!"

" You know what let me shut the fuck up. Before I go off even more." Monique said as she got quiet. " Baby I for real didn't know what to say. But I shouldn't have said that. Baby if you can't fit your jeans just go shopping." He said.

" I don't like talking to you through the door, unlock the door baby." He said. She then opened the door , as she still had an attitude on her face.

Even when she got an attitude her ass looks so gorgeous. She had one my shirts on and some shorts. I know she mad cus she can never keep her mad act up , plus she got the arms folded.