𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ' 𝟐𝟖

LORENZO'S BEEN a big ass baby and who's carrying the baby? Today Mario was coming over so we could talk

LORENZO'S BEEN a big ass baby and who's carrying the baby? Today Mario was coming over so we could talk. I was now sick of Lorenzo ass.

" Mario is coming over to talk so I can tell him about the business. Do as you please." She said as she got dressed.

" Do as you please. Why you got an attitude with me?" He said as he got up. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top, as his biceps were shown.. another thing was showing too.

" I don't have an attitude, do you need anything else ??" She asked. " I need a hand in bed." He said as he kissed on her neck.

" Boy move." She said not minding him. " I'm serious and you playing, put that shit down and Cmere." He said putting whatever she had in her hands down. He then pulled her closer , as he kissed her.

She then kissed him back. As her hands gripped the back of his head. He then picked her up carrying her to bed.

" Baby he'll be here any minute." She mumbled. "Just a quickie , I miss you girl." He said.

I couldn't resist , Lorenzo is so sexy. His voice , the way he carries himself. He could have nothing on and this is still sexy , so anytime he asks he can get it.

He quickly snatched my clothes off , as he kissed every inch of my body. It was so sexy watching him take off his shirt and undress.

" Ouu shittt." Monique moaned as she was arched over the bed , as he was fucking her from the back. He then gripped onto her waist.

" Fuck , I missed you girl." The way how he said this was sexy , as he leaned in .. wrapping his arm around her chest .. holding both of her breast as you heard his breathing .. as it was intense.

I was going quickly but a nigga was taking his time , I hate rushing a nut. If that nigga come he gon wait , this my house.

He then started kissing on her neck up to her cheek, as you heard him groan. Someone ringed the doorbell , that didn't stop Lorenzo. " B-b-baby the door." She stuttered trying to get the words out.

" He can wait." He said as he sped up the paste. Usually I would have told him to him to stop.. but the dick was good I didn't want him to stop.. I also would have been cranky that I didn't finish.

" Fuc-" He couldn't even finish his sentence as he nutted inside her .. as he knew she came along with him by her loud ass moans.. which was music to his ears.

He then pulled out as the doorbell was ringed again. He quickly put on his clothes. " Don't rush I'll answer the door for you." He said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek as she got ready.

He then walked to the door , putting his shirt on as he opened the door. " Damn nigga it's hot out here." Mario said as Lorenzo chuckled, as Mario dabbed up Lorenzo.

" Damn ya crib nice." Mario said as he walked in. " Appreciate it , you good? I got waters or Hennessy." He said. " Nah I'm straight , appreciate it." Mario said.