Chapter 12

Y/n: Yeah? What is it?

Gyuri: I...I want to get married!

Y/n: Ok?

Gyuri: Toyou...

Y/n: what? You said that qu-

She walked forwards and kissed me. I didn't pull away but didn't close my eyes or kiss back just because of how confused I was.

Gyuri: I like you...let's get married.

Y/n: What? Noona this is sudden...

Gyuri: I know...but please Y/n. I've thought about it so long. I don't just like you its love. I love you so much.

I started thinking about it. If I married Gyuri what would happen? Would I still have sex with the others? Probably not. I would want to be loyal to Gyuri...I do like Gyuri I really like all of them...

Gyuri: I'm sorry I couldn't protect you before. I'm sorry baby.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck as she hugged me. My arms went around her waist and gently hugged her back.

Gyuri: I wished I went and protected you back then. I wish I could have stopped you getting taken away from us.

She felt weak in my arms she was even crying...was she really that serious? I don't know what to even think about this.

Gyuri: Y/n...I wish I could have given you my first. I wish I could in my life only be with you. But I've already ruined that.

She slowly walked us back and pushed me to lay on her bed.

Gyuri: Baby to punish me...I want you to fuck all the others before me. Please baby. All of them then make your decision on if you will marry me.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Gyuri: Mhm. Even if you don't want to marry me I'll still love you and be with you.

I felt her hands go to my bulge and start rubbing it through my slacks.

Gyuri: Please baby. Let me look after you for the night.

I laid too tired and confused to refuse her. I didn't want to deny her anyway. She quickly laid me in her bed and helped me strip. She took my dick quickly into her hands and started jerking as I got increasingly harder.

Gyuri: You are so big baby. Such a big fucking cock.

Y/n: Gyuri~

Gyuri: No baby. I still need to be punished for not protecting you...close your eyes and think about any of the members jerking you off right now.

I closed my eyes. Which member had the softest hands...it's hard to pick...the grip the speed...

Y/n: Nagyung~

Gyuri: That's right baby it's Nagyungs hands jerking your big cock. Do they feel good?

Y/n: So good noona~

Gyuri: Who has your favourite mouth baby? Whose lips feel the best? Whose do you think feels the best.

Y/n: M-Maybe Chaeyoungs?

I felt her lips wrap around my tip I knew it was still her but the thought that it was Nagyung jerking my shaft while Chaeyoung sucked my tip felt crazy. I felt her start to suck more her technique was different to Chaeyoungs it was more delicate but just as good. After a few minutes she stopped and I opened my eyes to see her taking off her shirt and bra.

Gyuri: Jisuns big tits or Jiheons perky ones baby? Which do you stare at more?

Y/n: I-I guess Jisuns...

She moved me to be sat over the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor before wrapping her tits around my dick.

Gyuri: You like Jisun noonas big tits eating up your cock?

Y/n: I-I love it~

Gyuri: ...Who's pussy do you think feels the best?

Y/n: I-I don't know...

Gyuri: Hmm~ what about~

She was quiet for a few minutes but kept using her tits making me moan until she stood up and took off her skirt and panties.

Gyuri: Fuck Jiheons thighs baby. Come here and fuck then like they are Jiheons.

I stood up and went to her as she stood with her legs together as I slid my dick between her thighs.

Gyuri: That's it baby. Do it. Fuck my thighs like they are Jiheons.

I started to thrust while holding her ass. I kept squeezing her ass until she said.

Gyuri: You love Saeroms ass don't you baby? I know you stare at it.

Y/n: Gyuri are you sure you like it like thi-

Gyuri: I love it baby. Don't stop. Please don't stop.

I kissed her and kept thrusting quickly getting closer to my limit.

Gyuri: Don't cum yet. I still want to try more baby. I've only gone through. Jiheon, Saerom, Jisun, Chaeyoung and Nagyung. I still need three things to go through Jiwon, Hayoung and Seoyeon.

I pulled out of her thighs and laid back on the bed.

Gyuri: ...Hayoungs ass hole baby?

Y/n: Its probably nice...

Gyuri: Then imagine it. This is my virgin hole...if you are gonna cum please do it here.

I watched her as she slowly sunk down taking my dick into her ass or as she wanted me to imagine Hayoungs ass.

Gyuri: Does her ass feel good baby?

Y/n: So good~

She started to ride me slowly as she got used to it. Soon she got quicker and her ass was squeezing me to my limit.

Y/n: Noona~

Gyuri: Are you gonna cum baby?

I nodded my head quickly but felt her speed up.

Gyuri: Cum in Hayoungs ass baby. Cum in it.

I came quickly not able to hold myself back it was such a big load. I didn't know it would be that much. Once I had stopped she pulled off of me and laid at the opposite end of the bed from me and quickly jerked my sensitive cock with her feet.

Gyuri: Don't Jiwons feet feel so nice baby? Don't they make you feel good.

Y/n: So good noona. So so good~

Her feet were rough against me until she pulled them away and once again pushed my dick into her pussy.

Gyuri: I know you remember Seoyeons pussy. I know how much you loved it. You aren't allowed to cum inside but enjoy it baby.

This is too much~ it's so good! After a couple of minutes she came then kept going.

Gyuri: You close baby? You gonna cum again?

Y/n: Yes~ I'm close.

Gyuri: Who do you wan-

Y/n: You Gyuri. I want to cum for you. No one else. Where do YOU want me to cum.

Gyuri: Cum all over my face baby.

She quickly climbed off my cock and knelt down next to the bed.

Gyuri: Here baby. All over my face.

I stood over her pointing my dick at her face as I jerked off.

Y/n: Its cumming noona!

Gyuri: Do it baby!

She opened her mouth as I started to blast cum all over her face. From her chin to forehead I shot ropes all over her before falling back to the bed exhausted.

Gyuri: So much baby. Thank you so much~

She cleaned her face while I laid down. Once she was done she laid with me and pulled me closer.

Gyuri: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too. Lets sleep.

Gyuri: Lets sleep hubby.