𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

“Heart rate: fast,”

“He’s still breathing,”

“Someone bring water!”

Bokuto was on the floor, a hand to his chest as he recounted all his life memories.

“A-akaashi,” he breathed out.

“Yes, Bokuto-san?” Akaashi was right next to him.

“M-make sure to walk baby-owl down the aisle,” Bokuto said his final request.

“Bokuto-san, her father is going to be the one to do that,” Akaashi replied.

“Oh,” Bokuto realized he was right.

Konoha comes up and pours the water on Bokuto’s face, making him shoot up.

“AH WHAT THE HELL?!” Bokuto coughed and wiped his face.

“He’s alive!” his team says in sync.

What caused this entire commotion you may ask? Well…

-

The four of them ventured back inside the gym and everyone’s eyes landed on (F/n)’s flower crown and bouquet.

Kuroo couldn't help but smirk at this, knowing that Takumi’s love for flowers and romance benefitted him.

“Seems like there will be a wedding after all~” Kuroo said teasingly, “She’s already got her bouquet,”

Akaashi had to hold Bokuto back from going to Nekoma’s court and strangling Kuroo. (F/n) walked up to Kaori and Yukie and showed off her bouquet and flower crown while Takumi stood next to her, still blushing.

“He made those for you?” Kaori cooed, “That’s adorable,”

(F/n) nodded, “It’s like what Rui-nii made for Sissy-owl,”

Kaori and Yukie looked at one another confused, “Rui-nii?”

Akaashi walked over to them, “Rui is Kaede’s boyfriend,” he recalled the information that was given by Bokuto.

“He’s Sissy-owl’s Knight! And Sissy-owl is his queen!” (F/n) happily informed them.

Kaori and Yukie smirked at one another before looking at the two children, “(F/n)’s is wearing a crown… does that make her your queen, Takumi?”

The whole gym went silent as they all wanted to know the answer.

Takumi nodded, “Yes,”

“AW!”

“KUROO I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

“Bokuto-san, please calm down,”