•14

SummerSlam was in full swing, and the crowd was on edge as the WWE Championship match between Solo Sikoa and Cody Rhodes approached its climax. The energy in the arena was electric, the anticipation palpable. Cody, the reigning champion, had faced countless challenges, but tonight felt different. Across the ring stood Solo Sikoa, a man who had risen rapidly through the ranks, seizing the mantle of the Tribal Chief in the absence of his older cousin, Leati.

A month had passed since their last encounter, but the wounds were still fresh, and the tension was still simmering.

As the match raged on, Cody and Solo traded blows, their bodies battered and bruised. The crowd roared with each near fall, the atmosphere growing more intense with every passing second. Solo had come into the match with something to prove, determined to solidify his place as the new Tribal Chief, but Cody's resilience was legendary. No matter what Solo threw at him, Cody refused to stay down.

Solo, growing frustrated, decided to take a page out of Roman's book. He raised his hand to the sky, mimicking the gesture that had become synonymous with Roman's reign as the Tribal Chief. The crowd responded with a mix of boos and cheers, divided on whether Solo had earned the right to claim the title.

Cody, sensing an opportunity, tried to capitalize on Solo's distraction, but Solo was ready. He caught Cody with a thunderous Samoan Drop, leaving the champion writhing on the mat. Solo climbed to his feet, his eyes locked on Cody, but before he could go for the pin, the lights in the arena suddenly dimmed.

The crowd hushed, confusion spreading like wildfire. What was happening? The question was answered as an all-too-familiar entrance theme blared through the speakers. The crowd erupted, a mix of shock, excitement, and dread filling the air. Roman was back.

The titantron lit up with Roman Reign's logo, and the man himself appeared at the top of the ramp. Dressed in his signature black and outfit with the "OTC" that symbolized his status, Roman stood tall, his eyes burning with a fiery intensity. The entire arena was on its feet, the return of the true Tribal Chief sending shockwaves through the WWE Universe.

Solo's expression turned from one of confidence to one of disbelief. He had thought this was his moment, his chance to finally cement his legacy. But now, with Roman's sudden return, everything was in jeopardy. Cody, still recovering on the mat, looked up to see Leati approaching the ring, confusion etched on his face. What was Leati doing here? And more importantly, whose side was he on?

Roman reached the ring and climbed the steel steps slowly, methodically. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Solo backed up, his bravado fading with every step Roman took. The two cousins locked eyes, and for a moment, it seemed as though time stood still.

Roman stepped into the ring, and without warning, he delivered a devastating Superman Punch to Solo. The impact was explosive, sending Solo crashing to the mat. The crowd was in utter shock, unable to process what they had just witnessed. This was not just a simple attack—this was a statement.

But Roman wasn't done. As Solo tried to get back to his feet, dazed and struggling to understand what had just happened, Roman charged forward and speared him with the same ferocity that had made him a legend. The ring shook with the force of the impact, and Solo lay motionless on the mat, his dreams of becoming the Tribal Chief shattered in an instant.

Cody, who had been watching the scene unfold with wide eyes, was stunned. He had expected a battle tonight, but nothing like this. Roman turned to Cody, his expression unreadable. For a brief moment, it seemed as though he might attack Cody as well, but then, Roman simply stepped back, giving Cody the space to finish what had been started.

Cody hesitated, glancing between Roman and the fallen Solo. The crowd was chanting, urging Cody to go for the pin, but his mind was racing. What did this all mean? Why had Roman returned now, and why had he taken out Solo? There were no answers, only questions.

Roman nodded at Cody, a silent message passing between them. Cody understood. This wasn't over—not by a long shot. But for now, he had a job to do. Cody quickly dropped down and covered Solo, the referee sliding into position to make the count.

"One! Two! Three!"

The bell rang, and Cody Rhodes was declared the winner, retaining his WWE Championship. But there was no celebration, no triumphant pose. Cody's victory was overshadowed by the return of Leati and the brutal attack on Solo. The crowd was still in shock, murmurs rippling through the arena as everyone tried to make sense of what had just transpired.

As roman left the ring and walked back up the ramp, Cody watched him go, the weight of the night's events pressing down on him. He had retained his title, but at what cost? The WWE Universe had just witnessed the start of something monumental, something that would change the landscape of the company forever. And Cody knew, deep down, that he was now a part of that story, whether he wanted to be or not.

Meanwhile, backstage, Cheyenne Anoa'i was watching the events unfold on a monitor. She was preparing for her own moment in the spotlight as she readied herself for the NXT Great American Bash, where she would face Roxanne Perez for the NXT Women's Championship. The pressure was on, not just to win, but to represent her family with pride.

Cheyenne had been training harder than ever, knowing that this was her chance to step out from the shadows of her famous relatives and make a name for herself. But the return of Leati, and the chaos that followed, weighed heavily on her mind. The Anoa'i legacy was one of greatness, but also of conflict, and now, more than ever, that conflict was threatening to consume them all.

"Cheyenne," Roxanne began, "I know we've got a big match coming up, but I just wanted to say—whatever happens out there, it's about respect. You've earned your spot, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do."

Cheyenne nodded, appreciating Roxanne's words, but her mind was still on the events of the night. "Thanks, Roxanne. I respect you too. But right now, all I can think about is my family. Everything's changing, and I'm not sure where I fit in."

Roxanne placed a hand on Cheyenne's shoulder, offering a reassuring smile. "You're a fighter, Cheyenne. You've got this. Whatever's happening with your family, you can't let it distract you from what you've worked so hard for. When we step into that ring, it's just you and me. The rest...we'll deal with that later."

Cheyenne took a deep breath, nodding in agreement. "You're right. At the Great American Bash, it's about me proving that I belong here, that I can carry the Anoa'i name with pride. I won't let anything get in the way of that."

Roxanne smiled, giving Cheyenne a nod of respect before leaving her to finish preparing. Cheyenne knew that the road ahead was going to be difficult, but she was ready. The Anoa'i legacy was hers to uphold, and she wasn't going to let anyone take that away from her—not even her own family.

As the night at SummerSlam came to a close, the WWE Universe was left buzzing with speculation and excitement. Leati's return had shaken the very foundations of the company, and the repercussions were just beginning to unfold. But one thing was certain—this was just the beginning of a new chapter in the Anoa'i family's storied history, and the battles to come would be nothing short of legendary.