𝐎𝐍𝐄, the dreams.

𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗩𝗥 2024 !ׂ ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆ ─── ⋆⋅ 𓊝 ⋅⋆ ─── ׂ ׂ ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆❝ im in love with a fairytale even though it 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀

𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗩𝗥 2024 !
ׂ ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆ ─── ⋆⋅ 𓊝 ⋅⋆ ─── ׂ ׂ ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
❝ im in love with a fairytale even though
it 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀. ❞
─── HARRY HOOK ! 𓍢ִ໋ ‧₊˚ 🪝‧₊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

─── ˙✧˖°🏴‍☠️⋆.ೃ࿔*: ───

01; the dreams

01; the dreams.

TRUE LOVE, was all Penelope ever heard about. Her parents love story. The great love story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The same Peter Pan that was afraid of growing up. The same Peter Pan that would constantly tell his daughter he didn't mind growing old anymore as long as he had Wendy by his side. Penelope had also heard all her friends parents love story, they had all found true love. Hell, even Ben had found his true love, yet Penelope still couldn't. There was no boy in Auradon Penelope ever had an eye on, sure she found some of the boys attractive, but she never actually had a crush on any of them. After constantly hearing about her parents love story Penelope longed for the feeling of love, of being loved. Sure she was loved by her friends, but she wanted more. She wanted to be loved by a man that would do anything for her, that would hold her when things go wrong, that would comfort her even when she's the slightest bit of upset, Penelope wanted to be in love. She wanted to love.

The girl definitely believed love was real, even if she had never felt it romantically. Penelope believed everyone had a soulmate, someone waiting for them. Penelope knew she had a soulmate, she didn't know where but she knew she had one and perhaps he thought about her just as much as she thought about him. Penelope knew she had a soulmate as she had been having the same dream for three straight weeks with each week something new being added to it. Her dreams were about a boy yet she could never see his face, all Penelope ever saw was his short brown hair, and his sparkling brown eyes that held many thoughts. Every night, Penelope would dream that she was running from something or maybe someone, and every time she would be saved by the same brunette man who whispered into her ear that everything would be okay just before she would wake up.