Kozlov Voronin

Kozlov Voronin, was born into the opulence of Whitland Mansion, where thick velvet drapes concealed more than just the chill of winter. His childhood was a palace of privilege, yet it crumbled when his mother succumbed to an unknown illness, leaving him adrift in a sea of unanswered questions and whispered conspiracies. Her death haunted him, igniting a cunning intellect that thrived in shadows, often emerging as a smart-mouthed defender against life's harshness.As a duke, he learned to navigate the treacherous waters of political intrigue, honing his blunt tongue as both armor and weapon. His wit was a double-edged sword; it disarmed foes but also isolated allies. Now, with his kingdom on the brink of war due to a web of misinformation, Kozlov finds himself reluctantly allied with two other nobles, each with their own agendas and hidden scars. Together, they embark on a mission to uncover the truth, a journey that forces Kozlov to confront his mother's death and the fragmented loyalties of a world unyielding to compassion. Haunted yet determined, he strives to forge a path where bluff meets bravery, driven by the hope that understanding might yet lie at the heart of chaos.

Kozlov's Appearance is that of a stern man yet with a haunting background that is proved with how blunt he tends to be. 

Kozlov has a passion for painting, however due to his status he was forbid for doing so, He now holds the title as the Duke, His father still King has married a snake of a woman

Kozlov has a passion for painting, however due to his status he was forbid for doing so, He now holds the title as the Duke, His father still King has married a snake of a woman. Kozlov has two stepsiblings, Kathrine and Kyzer. Kathrine being just 13, while Kyzer is 15 years of age. They are both twins and unlike their mother, they are nicer and more respectful towards Kozlov. Kozlov has a joy for daggers and sometimes can be seen buying some if his Stepmother doesn't find out. 

Kozlov has a pet Ferret named Arazi, The ferret was given to him by one of the maids and has had him ever since he can remember. 

  (Kozlov will be my buddy @RyanLeach0  in this story! Next Shall be my next Buddy.)