Gage Heinrich

Gage Heinrich was just a child when he lost his family to a war he barely understood. Orphaned and alone, he learned early on that trust was a luxury he could not afford. Instead of seeking comfort, Gage honed his skills in the shadows, using his cunning and stealth to navigate a world that had cast him aside. He became an assassin, not out of malice, but as a means of survival. Stealth was his companion, and he perfected the art of blending into the darkness.

Years later, when three weary travelers crossed his path on their quest to prevent another war, Gage saw a flicker of hope—people willing to fight for something greater than themselves. He decided to abandon his usual solitary ways and offer his skills. Helping them was not just a job; it was a chance to rewrite his story. Through the travelers, Gage discovered the power of camaraderie and shared purpose. He found himself drawn to their cause, seeking redemption for his painful past. Perhaps, with their help, he could learn to trust again and carve a future beyond the shadows he had known all his life. 

Gage who young years have been one of those individuals that takes certain things for granted. He has learned over the years that stealing and killing does not always win you favors. So, for the years to come hopefully fate has more in store for him then just a sad and lonely death.

Gage has a pet Raven named Ori, he's been by his side since he was 16, when Gage found him injured from a bird trap. So now they are partners sticking by the shadows and keeping to the mysterious aura. 

Gage uses daggers and small knives to hunt or to cause damage to enemies, he also infuses non-lethal toxins into his weapons to only paralyze enemies. He always carries the cures to the toxins he uses just in case someone innocent gets hurt by his weapons.

(A/N: Gage will be introduced to the main characters, more later on in the story. Also Gage is being played by my boyfriend.)