Orphelia Orazio

Orphelia Orazio was born into the illustrious Noble Oak Estate, a place known for its fierce loyalty and intricate politics. As a child, she often wandered the sun-kissed gardens of her family's palace, dreaming of a life beyond royal duties and marriage contracts. But her idyllic world shattered when her father, the Duke of Alessandra, announced a powerful marriage alliance to secure the kingdom's future. The thought of being trapped in an unwanted union filled her with dread.

Just as hope dimmed, her three uncles, each a protector in their own right, intervened. They declared the contract null, recognizing both her desire for independence and the burden of their family's expectations. This act of rebellion allowed Orphelia to live with them, fostering a bond built on love, laughter, and understanding.

Now, as tensions brew between kingdoms due to misinformation, Orphelia's caring nature compels her to mediate. With two other royal delegates by her side, she seeks the truth to prevent war, driven by her belief that understanding and compassion can bridge the widest divides. Her journey tests her ideals and uncovers the strength born from her heart's struggles, making her a symbol of hope in a fracturing world.

Orphelia is one of the free and kindred spirits most would want to talk to whenever they feel down. Orphelia has a way of helping others and showing people that true kindness does exist. She rarely keeps to herself as she often finds herself speaking more to her uncles. Her three uncles named Aron, Caius, and Matius. 

Orphelia loves all animals however her uncles had gifted her a snow-white Python as a present

Orphelia loves all animals however her uncles had gifted her a snow-white Python as a present. The pet's name is Aragon. Aragon is extremely protective over Orphelia and due to the snake's certain take in size it also has venom which thankfully can be treated.

Orphelia tends to use Kunai Knives as weapons for small combat but for lengthy combat she uses a double-bladed chained scythe. 

(Orphelia will be played by Me the Author! So, hope everyone is ready!)

A/N: Now as a reminder this story is a huge WIP So chapters will be taking a while to make, as I have to ask how they all will get along and everything with my friends. However, I hope everyone enjoys reading this story when the first chapter gets released.