Tangled emotions

It was been almost a week , Ishan didn't get any news from the new neighbour. He felt little impatient . 

The next house seems quite like no one living there.

When he will come ?

The darkness of one deserted road in Shimla was only illuminated by the faint moonlight.casting an hazy glow on fog.A body lay motionless on the ground .The victim's eyes were frozen in a permanent stare. Blood gushed out from the chest of the body , staining the gravels beneath.The mysterious man stood over the body, his face obscured by the shadows. His tall, imposing figure loomed large.His hands were gloved, and a faint scent of leather and blood hung in the air.

As the man turned to leave, the moonlight caught a glimpse of his face, a cruel smirk was painted in his face. He vanished into the darkness, leaving behind only the echoes of his footsteps.

BREAKING NEWS

A gruesome murder was discovered near Blue view resort of Shimla  last night, leaving authorities stunned .

According to eyewitnesses, the victim, whose identity *

A gruesome murder was discovered on a remote mountain road last night, leaving authorities stunned and a small town reeling in shock.

According to eyewitnesses, the victim, whose identity has not been released, was found lying on the ground with multiple stab wounds near his chest. The body was discovered by a tourist around 6:15 AM.

"I saw something on the side of the road and thought it was a deer, But as I got closer, I realized it was a person. I immediately called police.Police came after th ..."

Ishan turned off the TV. Aditya whined.

" Why are you watching this kind of news early morning ?"

Aditya rolled his eyes.

" Hey man , what's wrong with that? It's just a news ."

Ishan was watering the plants he decorated in the small veranda . He entered to fill water  when he saw Aditya was lazily laying in the sofa and watching some murder news.

" I don't like this kind of things, murder and all"

Aditya was munching on some cookies . 

" It's not like it's happening in our town but you know..." 

A evil plan to tease Ishan came to his mind.

" You know , people suspecting the murderer is a serial killer and Shimla is not so far . Only 10 hours need to go there.The murderer can easily come here .Be aware."

Ishan scoffed " I wish your encounter with the murderer."

Aditya wiggled his eyebrows and said

" But you know the murderer will never do anything bad to you ?" 

" Why ? Is he my some distant uncle?"

" No , Just seduce him , he will forget his motive."

Aditya laughed his ass off.

Ishan threw the remote towards him.

Aditya protested with wide eyes.

" Fuck , it could break my head you dumb."

" Only then some good sense may enter your head . What seduce ? Do I look like a girl?"

Aditya showed his toothy smile and said 

" Yes , you are cute like a girl , the murderer will definitely get seduced by you ." 

Ishan glared at him .