Chapter 8

Wassup man you wanted to see me?" Dereck asked popping his head in Games office. Game had hit him up right after the talk with Lexi. Some foul shit was about to go down and he needed his left hand ten toes with him.

"Yea come in and close the door behind you." Game said, Dereck did as he was told.

    "I need you and the rest of the team to keep eyes on Lexi Hill, Tony Hill's daughter. Tony is the OG that got killed in that drive by a couple years back. Me and her got a sticky situation going on. She made some threats and she mean business. I need surveillance on her at all times. Her dad gone but shawty still got a lot of power. Eventually she will need to be handle, but just wait until I say so. You got it?" Game asked. This was the route he needed to go, until he had the conversation with Nique he had to protect her at all cost. Lexi was emotional but she was dangerous.

"I got you , we'll have eyes on her in less than 5 minutes. Don't worry we got you fasho.. I'll go call the team now and tell them wassup." Game nodded his head and Dereck was out . Gamer liked dereck he was a hard loyal worker. He would do anything Game asked with no question. Game had to tell Nique right away. The conversation he had with Lexi a couple nights ago weighed heavily on him. It was all his fault, he never felt so convicted in his life, he had played with Lexi emotions and the shit was coming back on him. He knew when he first starting messing with Lexi she was vulnerable but the power of her pussy made him give in. Even though he was clear about them not being together he should've never been weak, never crossed that line. He knew what he was doing all along and now he regreted it so much. Lexi had to die one way or the other cause he knew she would carry out her threats even if it killed her. He just had to tell Nique before it was too late.

Game

Meet me at my office now. We gotta talk, shit is real dangerous right now. Be careful.

Nique looked down at her phone as she stepped out the shower. She frowned once she seen his message. Game was nervous, she could feel it through his text. What do he mean shit is dangerous? What the hell did this nigga do, Nique thought.

Nique

Be there in 15 minutes. Yo ass must've did something stupid.

Game looked at her text, he shook his head. He did do something so stupid that can jepordize her safety. If he could he would take it all back and do it right. He didn't know how she would take it, he knew she wasn't no punk. But this might make her pump the brakes and stop messing with him. Game only could hope for the best because regardless of how she felt, lexi already had a death date set.

*

    Nique walked into Games office, she was annoyed. She just knew she would have to murk somebody. Her and Game been taking things slow, but she knew being with him would come with some bullshit. She just didn't expect it to come this fast. Shit like this annoyed her, but she didn't want to assume anything.

"Wassup Jeremiah, what's the problem? Who got you parnoid?" Nique asked sitting down. Just looking at Game she knew he was at fault with his self. She knew something was about to pop off, his eyes told the story that he so dreaded to tell.

"Nique I'm gotta be straight with you. The girl I was fucking is Lexi Hill. I don't know if you know her but...." Before he could say another word Nique cut him off.

"Nigga you telling me that you fucking Tony Hills daughter. The nigga that ran Philly for years. She still got the hood on lock, her name is legendary in the streets. Lexi Hill is a fucking millionaire. So yo ass just forgot to tell me you fucking the hood princess." Nique scoffed. Nique was livid this made no sense to her. Why he ain't tell her this, she would've been keeping security with her if she knew this. She heard about lexi before, lexi would murk anybody that stood in her way. Lexi hill was crazy as fuck.