Chapter 572: The Wife Is Going For A Blind Date

Jennie touched her chin and stole a look at Lisa as she thought very carefully before she answered, "He...he is powerful and domineering, a man of multiple talents, an intellectual and a warrior, gentle and romantic, smart and brave, mature and stable, amazing and rare to meet, every woman's dream, and overall, a gift to mankind!!!"

Jisoo and Lisa were speechless.

When Jisoo finally recovered, his mouth twitched as he asked, "Are you sure you're talking about a human? Do you have exaggerate so much?"

Lisa could not really put into words how he felt at that moment. Jennie's description was a little over the top, but it was through her description that one would know how perfect that person was in her heart.

"Hmm, if you knew who he was, you definitely wouldn't think I'm exaggerating!" Jennie mumbled.

Jisoo asked, "Who is he then?"

Jennie squinted her eyes and stuffed a butter bun into Jisoo's mouth. "Want to trap me with my words? Please!"

Jisoo swallowed the bun in one quick chomp and mumbled, "Since you already have someone you like, are you still going on that blind date then?"

If he couldn't find out more about the man of her dreams, this urgent mission at hand had to be clarified!

Jennie sighed, "I'd still have to go or I have a lot of explaining to do, don't I? Wouldn't I embarrass my grandfather if I just bailed out on the date?"

Lisa's expression softened when he heard her reasoning. Actually, her answer was within his expectations but he had a possessive bone in him that overrode all rationality. Even though he knew her valid reason, it was hard to calm his heart. Who could accept their own wife going on a blind date?!

The next day.

In the morning, Jennie brought Leo to hang out at the studio with her as she worked. Because she had a date with Elder Xi's grandson, she made a trip to the Manoban Corporation in the evening to send Leo over.

Even though this was not her first time to the company, every time she went there, there would still be many eyes watching her. All of them would have loved to take her mask off to see who she was.

Once upstairs and out of the elevator, a young girl suddenly mustered the courage to rush in front of her to say, "Miss Yimo, I love your movies very much. Could you help me please give me your autograph?"

Jennie raised her brows. Miss Yimo?

Who? Could it be...

It dawned on Jennie quickly. Was she misunderstood to be Yimo?

As she watched the girl's expression of anxious anticipation, she did not have the heart to reject her.

Actually she knew that this girl did not really want her autograph. She had intentionally come to test her identity. If she signed her autograph, then she would have silently admitted that she was Yimo. If she didn't, then she obviously wasn't.

Just as she stood there thinking about what to do, Lisa walked towards her.

When the girl saw Lisa coming over, she scuttled away faster than a rabbit. Jennie did not see clearly how she disappeared, but her shadow was gone within seconds.

She didn't blame the girl for running away because the Boss was not in a good mood today. This morning, he had already made the managers of several departments cry and she was just a puny secretary, so to avoid being another victim of his, it was natural that she would hide as far away from him as she could!

Lisa saw Jennie carrying Leo and his features tightened. "He's already so old, does he still need to be carried?"

Leo buried his head deeper into the scoop of Jennie's shoulder as he looked guiltily. Aunty Jenjen, Daddy is scolding me!